buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
Hey everyone, I put in my order for a CT Turbo S recently and wanted to get some opinions before my freeze date. This will be my first Porsche, so I'm not sure which options are good. I ended up ticking all of the performance and functional options lol. The build code is PNLJZ5N6.
Porsche Taycan CT Turbo S build questions 1636662286051

Some things I'm not sure on:
  1. I hear the Olea leather is more comfortable and better looking but there's no 2-tone chalk option which is my preferred colour. Does anyone have the atacama beige/black Olea leather? Does it work with the Frozen blue? Worst case, I can choose the black interior to be safe.
  2. I've been looking at the extended leather options:
    • Door Trim Package in Leather APV $1,210
    • Center Console Trim in Leather APW $1,710
    • Inner Door-Sill Guards and B-Pillars in Leather ATG $2,920
Did anyone end up speccing these? Does it seem like a good value? I like the idea of replacing any plastic with leather but this sounds like an easy way to burn $9k.
Sponsored

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
not related to the leather. But I end up removing the 2+1 seat options because I ordered the 18-way seats. If you have 18-way, and get the rear 2+1 option, the rear seats have a different shape/pattern vs the front. I believe, the rear will look different than the front. Confirmed with my sales rep this is the case, he originally recommended the 2+1, but after we discussed, he said remove it if you want the seats to all look the same.

Not sure if people is aware of this.

-ThinkMac-

OP
OP

buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
I saw that. It's unfortunate because I do need to carry 5 people at times and prefer the 18-way at the same time. This is what it would look like:
Porsche Taycan CT Turbo S build questions 1636709839809

Not the end of the world since practically speaking, I won't be looking at that angle frequently anyways.
Sponsored