xahhax

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
The car is a porsche approved. Ice Grey Metallic. I had not seen the car proper, I was going for a black one but finally the boss preferred the "white" on the picture...turns out this color is an absolute stunner on the CT. Car is well optioned, full leather, rear steering, BOSE, pano roof, 18 way seats...
I never had so many people coming up to me giving compliments on a car....
Also, this being my first electric, I realize there is some kind of "fraternity" thing here, Tesla owners come to me. This morning I did my first refueling, sorry meant charging, and there was a Taycan Turbo owner. We chatted like 2 kids about their toys. So funny.
The car is amazing, I am super impressed with the handling and the seating position. I had 3 911s and this is really close in terms of driver position. Of course it cannot be compared but the driving pleasure is there. I couldn't keep both a 911 and this...but no regret.
I can see why my friends and colleagues with an electric are saying they are not going back to ICE. This is is really a game changer.
I have no issue with the PCM and the controls so far...But I am not too big on this stuff vs driving. Probably a bit underwhelmed by the BOSE, my wife's BMW Harman Kardon is better...
The suspension is amazing, even in low and sport plus the comfort is there...very very impressed.
I am absolutely shocked how good this car is...love it.

Porsche Taycan CT4 first impressions IMG_3797

Porsche Taycan CT4 first impressions 7453EC25-F52A-483F-9B99-6AF37F6D7E54.JPG

Porsche Taycan CT4 first impressions IMG_3787

Porsche Taycan CT4 first impressions IMG_3793

Porsche Taycan CT4 first impressions 21

Porsche Taycan CT4 first impressions 20

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Congrats on the new Cross Turismo. So true - they are amazing cars. Love the technology, kind of like driving an iPhone with wheels :)

Reactions: B61

Vfr750Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4 / Cayenne / Jeep Wrangler Willys
Country flag
Love to see pictures taken at the COOP parking lot Allaman - Use to live there and park my 911 while doing grocery shopping!

OP
OP

xahhax

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
Love to see pictures taken at the COOP parking lot Allaman - Use to live there and park my 911 while doing grocery shopping!
Lol...you still live around? I also parked my 911 there, far away from trouble :)

Vfr750Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4 / Cayenne / Jeep Wrangler Willys
Country flag
I am not, moved to the USA 6years ago, now enjoying south Florida ! Spend about 12 years in Switzerland enjoying mountain road. Now less curvy roads and hills (actually none!) but sun beach and lower taxes! Enjoy the CT this is a great car best I own so fare (where I am leaving to date). The day they figure out the weight - well I want electric 911 with smaller wheel base!
Sponsored