JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
"Over 150 cars in 30 years" averages to less than 10 weeks of ownership per car, assuming you have just one car at a time. That beats even Steve Jobs who switched cars every 6 months to avoid having to put plates on the car. So, are you going to sell it in 2 months, or do you keep a stable of cars (having 15+ cars at a all times on 3 year leases would also make the math work)? I am curious how you amassed owning over 150 cars in 30 years. :)
First, I am car sick. Have been since the first memories of my life. I have had mainly 2-4 cars at a time, nowdays 3 with two in use and one standing for summer or for winter. About 20 years of my life changed cars as a hobby very often, for ex. M5 2008 was 4 weeks and had a Corvette C6 that I did not even drive at all. Nowdays f. Ex Ghbli has been 2,5 years and Cayenne Turbo 4 years. The Macan I changed to CT was 3 years. I’ve found out that the system I have works good for me, 2 cars running and 1 standing. Already waiting to get behind Ghibli wheel in May 2022 ?
Sponsored