EvFamily

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, dodge Ram
Country flag
Finally rained the other day and I went to use my rear wiper. It weirdly went down the car instead of up and across the back window. I looked at other CTs and mine looks like it was installed on the opposite side. I checked the video of the day my car arrived to the dealer and it was definitely the same as today. Was this wiper installed backwards at the factory?

Porsche Taycan CT4 rear wiper installed backwards? 18FF92BC-091E-4153-82C6-D5CD4B1FD0FA
Sponsored

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Yes, that’s definitely backwards. I just went and checked mine to make sure.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Finally rained the other day and I went to use my rear wiper. It weirdly went down the car instead of up and across the back window. I looked at other CTs and mine looks like it was installed on the opposite side. I checked the video of the day my car arrived to the dealer and it was definitely the same as today. Was this wiper installed backwards at the factory?

18FF92BC-091E-4153-82C6-D5CD4B1FD0FA.jpeg
My guess is cars are shipped with easily stolen/broken items like wiper arms inside to be fitted by the dealer when preparing the car.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Not sure if a check of the wiper is on the checklist for pickup that someone posted a while back but it looks like it should be based on this and the experience from a few others.
Sponsored