JC2021

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Picked up my CT4S today and really chuffed. Porsche Reading did great job of making the handover both special and Covid safe. White seems like a very cautious choice these days with all the other amazing colours available but I think it looks great with all the black trim. I blew most of the options money on mechanical stuff (PDCC, rear axle steering etc) as it’s my first Porsche and it drives like a dream. Thanks to everyone on the forum for the advice and good humour which kept me sane over the 10 month wait….

Porsche Taycan CT4S finally here! B4A2AF55-A934-47C9-9106-D4E693A70F8B
Sponsored

gdavison

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne E-Hybrid, Boxster GTS
Country flag
Reading OPC do seem to make a good job of a handover

Bonx

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 330d, Taycan CT4S on order
Country flag
Picked up my CT4S today and really chuffed. Porsche Reading did great job of making the handover both special and Covid safe. White seems like a very cautious choice these days with all the other amazing colours available but I think it looks great with all the black trim. I blew most of the options money on mechanical stuff (PDCC, rear axle steering etc) as it’s my first Porsche and it drives like a dream. Thanks to everyone on the forum for the advice and good humour which kept me sane over the 10 month wait….

B4A2AF55-A934-47C9-9106-D4E693A70F8B.jpeg
Got one very similar being put together right now. I love it In white - many congrats

Jamesca

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5M
Country flag
Looks amazing!

Is that the 20" turbo alloys with the gloss black inlay option?

OP
OP

JC2021

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks amazing!

Is that the 20" turbo alloys with the gloss black inlay option?
Yes. Really pleased with both. I liked look of the 21” wheels but wanted to squeeze out a bit more range and the 21s cost a lot more so decided to gamble on these and glad I did.