CT4S in Frozen Blue with Bordeaux Red Leather??? Is this too bright/am I too old!!!

E2 JBR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90 T8
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I been agonising with the configurator for weeks, but now seem to keep coming back to the spec below

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNLDT5X1

Question; As a 54 year old businessman in UK is this colour combination too bright/bling and does it scream Mid Life Crisis? Really conflicted here as its all too easy to pick a black or grey!

Your thoughts?

Porsche Taycan CT4S in Frozen Blue with Bordeaux Red Leather??? Is this too bright/am I too old!!! Taycan.JPG
Sponsored

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I’m not commenting on the mid life crisis issue, as clearly we all have those, but for what it’s worth….

I love both colour options but not sure personally I would choose them together. The B Red goes brilliantly with black greys and neutral colours but I think you need a neutral leather with the N Blue. It’s probably the view out of the cabin where it’s more noticeable. This is entirely subjective though and you can’t go wrong if you like it.

T4YC4N

First Name
VB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, BMW 730, Mini
Country flag
I think that looks really good!! Go for it...

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I been agonising with the configurator for weeks, but now seem to keep coming back to the spec below

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNLDT5X1

Question; As a 54 year old businessman in UK is this colour combination too bright/bling and does it scream Mid Life Crisis? Really conflicted here as its all too easy to pick a black or grey!

Your thoughts?

Taycan.JPG
IMHO, for frozen blue, i’d take olea leather, biege-black combo.
but, as being said zillion times: your money, your colour :like:
(Btw, I’m 60.)

ChalkTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
I think it will look fine. I am about your age and life is too short to buy an expensive item based on worry about what other people think. Love the red interior.

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Gentian Blue with Bordeaux Red = Superman :rolleyes:

OP
OP

E2 JBR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90 T8
Country flag
Gentian Blue with Bordeaux Red = Superman :rolleyes:
Yes, I have considered this, but I am concerned that the darker colour will show the dirt more?

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I was considering Bordeaux Red with FB too, but decided to go with Slate Grey with FB interior accents. Graphite Blue with Neodyme accents would be awesome too.

Your car, your money, your choice ?

OP
OP

E2 JBR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90 T8
Country flag
I was considering Bordeaux Red with FB too, but decided to go with Slate Grey with FB interior accents. Graphite Blue with Neodyme accents would be awesome too.

Your car, your money, your choice ?
Yes, slate grey or crayon are high up there up my list as well?

NOLAStorm

First Name
Shaquita
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Panny 4S E Hybrid, 2022 Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
It’s certainly an interesting combination. I agree with most folks here that a different interior would be best with FB. I’m of the opinion that mottos too blingy if you like it. :like:

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
Yes, slate grey or crayon are high up there up my list as well?
My recommendation for what it is worth is to go to your nearest dealer and look at as many interior finishes as possible. I changed my mind away from slate grey and all black after seeing them in person and loved the olea brown much more that I thought I would. The monochromatic interior is just that in person though so it kind of depends how you want it to feel inside. Ended up with black and chalk with a mamba green exterior as my wife vetoed the watermelon look. You could look at blackberry and grey with the blue exterior. A little more retro and unique than red and black.

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I didn’t go with BR with FB, as I didn’t like the BR two-tone with Black. My brother works for RR, and their interior colour trim team said the Slate Grey with FB accents combo works. However, again do whatever you think works.

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
I own a frozen blue and slate grey is the only colour, which fits I am afraid. Maybe black or brown, maybe.
Red is just not right, unless it’s the not right look your going for? :)
Sponsored