Current 2022 Taycan 4S Lease Rates

nsav1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 964
Country flag
Just put a deposit on a 4S, still don't have a build date, so the car is still a long way out given the current delays. But i wanted to get a sense of what the lease payments were like from the dealer. This is the rates i was given, seems pretty excessive to me, what kind of rates is everyone getting? Car price is $144,000, Money factor is .0025, and they stated a RV of 49%.

Porsche Taycan Current 2022 Taycan 4S Lease Rates unnamed
Sponsored

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
Back in 2020 I got 1459/m with 5k down 7500 miles. Msrp was 131,000.

Last edited:

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
That is crazy high interest at 6%. You can find interest to buy at 1.5-2%

Residual value also not great but 15,000 miles a year is a TON for a lease as I can’t imagine many people wanting a 3 year old EV with nearly 50,000 miles on it. If you really drive this much maybe a lease is not a great plan

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Just put a deposit on a 4S, still don't have a build date, so the car is still a long way out given the current delays. But i wanted to get a sense of what the lease payments were like from the dealer. This is the rates i was given, seems pretty excessive to me, what kind of rates is everyone getting? Car price is $144,000, Money factor is .0025, and they stated a RV of 49%.

unnamed.jpg
what’s the MSRP on the car ?

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag

unnamed.jpg
I was quoted rates for leasing that I couldn’t believe either. I’m buying instead. 1.95%, 7 years, no penalty for early payoff (which I’ll do at some point). There wasn’t a real discount to go down to a shorter term, so I figured “why not?”. That way I have flexibility.

After I arranged financing, the dealer said that they could get me 1.8%, but it only made a $6/month difference in my case. I’m trading in my Cayman 718S, so I’m just financing $100K. My payments are only $1275/month, or about 1/2 what they’re telling you for a monthly payment. I think that you’re getting ripped off. Even if I didn’t bring anything to the table, and paid full tax on the car (as opposed to paying tax on MSRP - trade in), it would just run me $2031/month for a loan of $160K.

Unless you think that the residual is going to be way less than $66K after 36 months, there’s no way I’d take that deal. But that’s me…

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
The buy rate for the MF is .0020 so they are bumping it up.
For 2022, the RV got worse compared to 2021
For the Turbo 36/12k was 48% for 2021. For 2022 it went to 44%.

PFS doesn't want the Lease on these

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
I was quoted rates for leasing that I couldn’t believe either. I’m buying instead. 1.95%, 7 years, no penalty for early payoff (which I’ll do at some point). There wasn’t a real discount to go down to a shorter term, so I figured “why not?”. That way I have flexibility.

After I arranged financing, the dealer said that they could get me 1.8%, but it only made a $6/month difference in my case. I’m trading in my Cayman 718S, so I’m just financing $100K. My payments are only $1275/month, or about 1/2 what they’re telling you for a monthly payment. I think that you’re getting ripped off. Even if I didn’t bring anything to the table, and paid full tax on the car (as opposed to paying tax on MSRP - trade in), it would just run me $2031/month for a loan of $160K.

Unless you think that the residual is going to be way less than $66K after 36 months, there’s no way I’d take that deal. But that’s me…
which bank gave you that rate for financing?

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I don't know the other posters bank, but my DCU loan is 1.24%, which includes a 0.25% EV discount, 65 months.
Nice rate! I opted for the flexibility of a longer term. My credit union offered even better rates than 1.95% for shorter terms. The point I was trying to make, though, is that there are much better purchase deals to be had than the lease rate that Porsche was offering.
Sponsored

Last edited: