• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Bars were confirmed to be on the water on 5/18 with an est. arrival date of 5/29 at port. Have to thank my wife here for arranging the sea shipment and coordinating the packaging with the shipping companies. Normally would have shipped through near-Shanghai port but we wanted to avoid any potential delays due to covid shut downs.

Also just received the order of 1up racks yesterday.
31557789-6FB0-42D5-AEFB-AF01A0C45857.jpeg
WooHoo - should be back in town soon in time to pick up the car from the mod shop next week (taken a lot longer than planned due to staff illness) - plan to test the driving/night light setup I have for the 1Ups+rack combo and really looking forward to receiving this kit to test run - thx again for sharing - bit of an uplift given everything else going on in the world!

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
@Albion @Old man @Swissbob @Artman if there is more interest we could do another production run. I have one current order going to Europe and the shipping estimates were $150-300. I have received 3 more requests from Europe. May make sense to work with another forum member in the EU to machine and/or distribute.

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Bars were confirmed to be on the water on 5/18 with an est. arrival date of 5/29 at port.
I hope they don't sit at the port as long as my car did! :CWL:

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
@Albion @Old man @Swissbob @Artman if there is more interest we could do another production run.
Very interested!

I must say, the CNC work on the tubes is top notch. Your efforts here do not go unnoticed and are very much appreciated. As an aside and like someone else mentioned, I'd prefer a one bike version but understand that a second size of bars is not practical.

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
just to ask the dumb question - this will work on any CT, it doesn't need some 'hitch preparation' option or something from the factory first?

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
just to ask the dumb question - this will work on any CT, it doesn't need some 'hitch preparation' option or something from the factory first?
In the US, yes. The rear rack preparation has been standard on all CTs. In Europe it is an option.

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
@Albion @Old man @Swissbob @Artman if there is more interest we could do another production run. I have one current order going to Europe and the shipping estimates were $150-300. I have received 3 more requests from Europe. May make sense to work with another forum member in the EU to machine and/or distribute.
How big and how much do they weigh?Would they fit in a large suitcase? Really frustrated with Porsche…

Old man

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross Turismo 2022 VWSportwagen TDI 20
Country flag
Very interested Thanks!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Bars are scheduled to leave Shenzhen port 5/18. Expecting them stateside around 6/3. Not quite sure how long the customs clearance takes but hoping I get them and can ship out around 6/10.
Hey Will - I know we are way out before this but my wife and I will be in Europe from June 7-22 and just now recalled your potential ship out dates.

Assuming ground shipping I'd guess min 5 more likely 7-8 business days to receive here in Houston but still might arrive to me before the 22nd.

If you could please just PM (or better email) me before you actually plan to ship mine I'd really appreciate it - either I'd like to delay a few days if possible or I'll arrange something on my end to pick up or hold.

Most appreciated!
Cheers, C.

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Quick update: Bars arrived in Long Beach 5/29. They say it’ll be 5-6 days before Fedex picks them up so should be around 6/8 when I get them and will start shipping them out within a couple days after.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@bsclywilly

Hey Will - check this out - with car back home I tried out the light solution (has driving, parking, indicator and brake lights all in one) I purchased for the Bike Carrier - works like a charm - awesome!

Original post here for parts: #7

In direct sunlight so may seem weak but actually super bright LEDs - turned on right indicator to test:

The .mov file may not playing automatically on the forum for some reason however if you right click the file and "Save as" and be sure to rename with a .mov filename it works fine - the other way os to use Firefox free browser and it works perfectly (Chrome users apparently have no issues too).

Last edited by a moderator:

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
@bsclywilly

Hey Will - check this out - with car back home I tried out the light solution (has driving, parking, indicator and brake lights all in one) I purchased for the Bike Carrier - works like a charm - awesome!

In direct sunlight so may seem weak but actually super bright LEDs - turned on right indicator to test:

Hmm for some reason the .mov file is not playing automatically - if you right click the file adnd "Save as" and be sure to rename with a .mov filename it works fine - did something change re loading .mov files on the Forum?

Are you using Safari? If so, try using Google Chrome, then it will download the file and you can watch.

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
@bsclywilly

Hmm for some reason the .mov file is not playing automatically - if you right click the file adnd "Save as" and be sure to rename with a .mov filename it works fine - did something change re loading .mov files on the Forum?
Nice! I was able to view it on my laptop but for some reason it didn’t play on my phone (safari or chrome).

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice! I was able to view it on my laptop but for some reason it didn’t play on my phone (safari or chrome).
thecoloradokid

Yes using Safari BUT actually it works perfectly when I use Firefox on OSX (and on iPhone) - no offense but prefer not to use Chrome! Will modify original post.
Sponsored