• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Nice! I was able to view it on my laptop but for some reason it didn’t play on my phone (safari or chrome).
Will,

We fly out Monday and back Jun 22 so as above, I would ask if possible to delay our shipping a few days say June 17th or so assuming min 5-7 days to Houston.

Do you have any details as yet on the ground shipping i.e. will a signature be required, does someone need to be physically present and if not would they place the packages on your doorstep (esp if up a few steps) vs requiring a person to be present to pick up at curbside?

Thinking the safest bet for us would be to try and target delivery on or after the 23rd.

Thx, C.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Will,

We fly out Monday and back Jun 22 so as above, I would ask if possible to delay our shipping a few days say June 17th or so assuming min 5-7 days to Houston.

Do you have any details as yet on the ground shipping i.e. will a signature be required, does someone need to be physically present and if not would they place the packages on your doorstep (esp if up a few steps) vs requiring a person to be present to pick up at curbside?

Thinking the safest bet for us would be to try and target delivery on or after the 23rd.

Thx, C.
Once I get the bars and confirm the quality, I'll be reaching out privately to each of you to get shipping info and any specific instructions. I'll be shipping Fedex ground so the longest it'll take is estimated 7 days to the east coast. Some people local to Bay Area may even want to pickup, or I can meet them. I'm flexible.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Once I get the bars and confirm the quality, I'll be reaching out privately to each of you to get shipping info and any specific instructions. I'll be shipping Fedex ground so the longest it'll take is estimated 7 days to the east coast. Some people local to Bay Area may even want to pickup, or I can meet them. I'm flexible.
Perfect Thx!

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
@bsclywilly

Hey Will - check this out - with car back home I tried out the light solution (has driving, parking, indicator and brake lights all in one) I purchased for the Bike Carrier - works like a charm - awesome!

Original post here for parts: #7

In direct sunlight so may seem weak but actually super bright LEDs - turned on right indicator to test:

The .mov file may not playing automatically on the forum for some reason however if you right click the file and "Save as" and be sure to rename with a .mov filename it works fine - the other way os to use Firefox free browser and it works perfectly (Chrome users apparently have no issues too).

The video should now play for everyone. It just needed to be embedded within the post itself.

Tincan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
@Albion @Old man @Swissbob @Artman if there is more interest we could do another production run. I have one current order going to Europe and the shipping estimates were $150-300. I have received 3 more requests from Europe. May make sense to work with another forum member in the EU to machine and/or distribute.
Would be interested too! (US). I’m so bummed I missed this thread, if you have any last-minute withdrawals I’d be more than happy to substitute. Or if you decide to try a new production run.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A comparison of Will's design vs the 3rd party OEM Porsche carrier (pics taken/shared by two different Forum mbrs here) - obviously differences in functionality and curved vs straight bars etc but man is Will's design a lot sleeker, elegant and lighter!

I have a set of multi-function LED's for turning/brake/parking/running lights that work (already tested them) which I'll add to mine - so much slicker than the boxy ugly lights on the OEM piece!

Really looking forward to playing with these once back from overseas trip in a couple of weeks.

Porsche Taycan Custom Cross Turismo Rear Bike Rack Group Buy Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 1.49.26 PM

Last edited:

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
I’ll stay in contact about swinging by Saturday morning the 18th and picking it up.

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Had a couple racks picked up last weekend and the rest are getting shipped out today and tomorrow.

Porsche Taycan Custom Cross Turismo Rear Bike Rack Group Buy 23CA72B5-7A56-4E30-BAD8-FDAC6AAE43FC

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Had a couple racks picked up last weekend and the rest are getting shipped out today and tomorrow.

23CA72B5-7A56-4E30-BAD8-FDAC6AAE43FC.jpeg
Hopefully the exception being mine to ship out so that it arrives after June 22, correct (unless ground to Houston guaranteed to take over 12 days)? Thx.

action-ant

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Hey guys, finally got my CT4! Now thinking about the idea of a rear cargo storage hanging off the rear hitch. Has anyone used theirs with an enclosed cargo box? Thanks guys.

Ant

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Hey guys, finally got my CT4! Now thinking about the idea of a rear cargo storage hanging off the rear hitch. Has anyone used theirs with an enclosed cargo box? Thanks guys.

Ant
One of the guys on the group buy was planning on fitting this hard box to their rack. The max mounting width is a couple inches shorter than the spacing on the Taycan but you could try extending the slots to make it work.
https://yakima.com/products/deepspace-10
Porsche Taycan Custom Cross Turismo Rear Bike Rack Group Buy E7D201CC-2F80-420F-A5C3-DBB11D0DFF16

I run a cargo tray with a bag on the back. I probably would prefer the hard box as it’s easier to clean and a bit more convenient to load and locks. But the tray is easier to store when not in use.
Porsche Taycan Custom Cross Turismo Rear Bike Rack Group Buy 15E18DB1-1DA9-4E76-AC47-E139C75CCEB8