Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
After spending a while searching for good key cover options, I was finally able to find the one below on ETSY. I don't have my key yet (car is delayed at port), but the key case itself is very high quality. If anyone is interested you can message the ESTY owner https://www.etsy.com/shop/MinoCrafts?section_id=30874302 to request a similar one. Just make sure to point out that it's the 4 button key with the integrated ring or mention this thread.

Porsche Taycan Custom Leather Key Cover on ETSY 20210322_192244

Porsche Taycan Custom Leather Key Cover on ETSY 20210322_192237

Porsche Taycan Custom Leather Key Cover on ETSY 20210322_192232

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag

REIL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ / MY20
Country flag
Both nice.
Aluminum is appears open or on the underside from the sellers photos, good for transmission of key signal probably.
@amelen Any idea if the thicker leather will have any issues with key signal transmission?
I have the standard key delivered with the vehicle and on occasion the car tells me to place the key in the cupholder as not detectable when in my left front pocket.

Last edited:

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Both nice.
Aluminum is appears open or on the underside from the sellers photos, good for transmission of key signal probably.
@amelen Any idea if the thicker leather will have any issues with key signal transmission?
I have the standard key delivered with the vehicle and on occasion the car tells me to place the key in the cupholder as not detectable when in my left front pocket.
I had a porsche-leather key holder with my last car - I had no issues with signal.