tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
So you put a gallon of acid on the seat…or, your dog step on leaked acid in the garrage before she jump into the car?
It was actually a closed box of two gallons in supposedly sealed brand new bottles. And they remained upright the whole time. I will be talking to Leslie's Pools...

• Wow
Reactions: B61

OP
OP
tomdfw1

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
I took my female border collie on a quick food run tonight for the first time. She is normally very well trained and indoor dog and never done this before. Apparently she peed just a little in my car while driving and it was like sulphuric acid on the seats. Anybody have an idea what a new seat surface will cost?

UPDATE: Determined it was actually a leaking bottle of muriatic acid that was transported the day before. Lulu the border collie is vindicated and will ride again!

Interestingly, I learned this may be close to a $5000 venture as my Porsche tech guessed the labor is 4-6 hours and the seat 3200...-This is something that I should be claimed on my comprehensive insurance policy.

IMG_5033.jpg
I fixed it for 7.99. Matching color even.
Gig’Em!

Porsche Taycan Damaged rear seat...Not the dog's fault 672DCC15-5604-48D3-A023-45A9E6C7C409
Sponsored