Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
Bad taste.
2 people are dead. Stupid or not.
No joke to be found.
you are correct about these people being dead but their deaths came from their stupidity, they embarrassed every EV owner and the way that they died deserves ridicule

Piper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Turbo S, 2018 BMW M5, 2012 Audi R8, 2012 Audi TTRS
Country flag
They didn't embarrass anyone. No ridicule is appropriate.

JimBob

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Rather than a tree, the crash could have involved another vehicle, pedestrians..... Ridicule as a description is insufficient.

OP
OP
TYKHAAAN

TYKHAAAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Ram 2500, Kia EV9
If you dont feel it is appropriate, by all means, continue on To the next post. I’m not going to personally shed a tear or be nice about extreme foolishness, even if this is the result. I can feel horrible for their families, which I do, but these clowns i got nothing but derision for. Should I be so stupid, feel free to have a go. Cheers.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Bad taste is certainly relative, but for me if someone does something mind-numbingly stupid, whether or not they die does not change the fact that they did something mind-numbingly stupid. Now we can argue about whether it is disrespectful to point out this stupidity, but that is the basis of the Darwin Awards, which I find fascinating and yes, at times amusing.

You can always go to the 'Darwin honorable mention' awards, where the perpetrator is still capable of contributing to the gene pool.

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
They put anyone on that road in fatal danger, so I agree with the others that I have almost no sympathy for them. I just feel bad for their families and friends. They have to suffer because of them.

Hopefully this gets A LOT of media attention. Let people think bad of EVs, but at least people will maybe start realizing how many lies are being spread of the Tesla "auto pilot". It is an advanced cruise control and not more. It has been deceptive and misleading from day 1 and people believe it without questioning.

JimBob

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
They put anyone on that road in fatal danger, so I agree with the others that I have almost no sympathy for them. I just feel bad for their families and friends. They have to suffer because of them.

Hopefully this gets A LOT of media attention. Let people think bad of EVs, but at least people will maybe start realizing how many lies are being spread of the Tesla "auto pilot". It is an advanced cruise control and not more. It has been deceptive and misleading from day 1 and people believe it without questioning.
Elon is going to come in for criticism because of his comments on FSD. Maybe he will learn to keep his mouth shut or at least temper his statements.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
Elon is going to come in for criticism because of his comments on FSD. Maybe he will learn to keep his mouth shut or at least temper his statements.
elon is prone to saying incredibly foolish things, too many mind altering substances I suppose
Sponsored