ReefMan

First Name
Harut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, Mercedes S560
Country flag
All of my test drives were in black cars. This car is so good looking that it looks great in every color. That said, I think there are colors that show off the styling and curves better than black. Not sure which blue that is but Neptune looks amazing. I like Volcano Grey too. But mine will be Mamba.

As for MY22, my dealer said that he’ll put my build in during Dec for a delivery after Jan 1.
It’s the darker blue. I would think you don’t have to wait until December. Latest I would think would be October but you probably still won’t get delivery until January. I’m afraid they’re going to raise the price tag for 22 based on what’s happening with everything else including the used car market.
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Neptune blue looks great on the screen....but not so on samples that I’ve seen in the store.
Just my $0.02.

ReefMan

First Name
Harut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, Mercedes S560
Country flag
Neptune blue looks great on the screen....but not so on samples that I’ve seen in the store.
Just my $0.02.
Yes. I also test drove a gentian blue and the same as you said with Neptune blue. It looked nicer on the configurator than in real life. It made me change my mind on the color to carrera white

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Good choice.
Carrera white was my choice, but my wife voted for coffe-biege, so....coffe it is ;-)

ct-andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (eta Feb)
Country flag
Just wanted to update anyone interested. I talked to my Porsche dealer today and they are taking July allocations as a MY22
Same here in Taiwan. My dealer told me it would be MY22 from July.?

ReefMan

First Name
Harut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, Mercedes S560
Country flag
Good choice.
Carrera white was my choice, but my wife voted for coffe-biege, so....coffe it is ;-)
Happy wife happy life. Mine liked the white over the gentian blue as well

how much is the price increase for MY22?
Haven’t been told anything about a price increase yet. I’ll update y’all as i hear more. Going to put my deposit for the allocation this coming week
Sponsored

Reactions: B61