WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Right before I went to pick up my car I asked the manager about buying all weather mats from them, and the dealer threw them in for me (which was appreciated). I also got a couple of Porsche key chains. I paid MSRP and was happy to do so when that wasn't an option everywhere. The little things are nice.
I was happy to pay the full amount on my only 2 Porsche purchases, and both times (from different dealers) got some nice little surprises on collection. As you say, it's a nice touch which make one's custom feel appreciated, even if they could have been more generous with the part-ex 😁
Sponsored

Tino82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
At delivery I was given a 911 GT3 tailpipe Bluetooth speaker, as it was my first porsche. Was really nice of the dealership. I didn't ask for anything though!

WarryBhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S, BMW IX3
Country flag
Ordered CT4S back in November with 5% discount on MSRP (+ boot liner) which is built last week so delivery somewhere in the coming weeks.
This was in Netherlands so no clue why and how they are able to give discounts and US / GB not. We entered the dealership with no discount and walked away with 5%.
Note we bought 2 Taycans at the same time in 1 order. Don't know whether this "helped" the negotiations...

mateoosh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S CT, MB C43
Country flag
Ordered CT4S back in November with 5% discount on MSRP (+ boot liner) which is built last week so delivery somewhere in the coming weeks.
This was in Netherlands so no clue why and how they are able to give discounts and US / GB not. We entered the dealership with no discount and walked away with 5%.
Note we bought 2 Taycans at the same time in 1 order. Don't know whether this "helped" the negotiations...
Same for Poland, 5% discount with a Lease via VW Financial Services.

DrLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (one day)
Country flag
I picked up my turbo today and I got a free keychain. I don't even want a fob. I wish Porsche would just use the phone like Tesla.

OP
OP
Dabz

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Ordered this morning and expected Sept/Oct next year. I got the middle of the 3 paint protection things they did thrown in for free (not full ceramic protection but not the basic porsche valet - autoglym lifeshine apparently)

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Bought my 4S in Dec of 2021. Got 800 dollars off mrsp lol. But on delivery the dealer gave me: 2 leather key pouches, 2 mugs, a travel mug, full set of winter floor mats, trunk linker and a small porsche umbrella.

DrLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (one day)
Country flag
All I got was a keychain, and this was after I told the SA how annoying it is to carry around a fob when you should be able to use only your phone.

Schn3ll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera e-hybrid, 2018 Carrera T, 2012 Volt
Country flag
I got clear corners (euro markers) and a free debadging.

That’s about it.

Porsche Taycan Dealer freebies and discounts? 0DD33E26-88C9-4F29-A608-F9D8BD89E807

Dom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag
Just ordered my Taycan ST. When I signing the deal I received a nice Porsche bag with a full metal display model Taycan ST in it together with a magazine "Porschist". (incl. free subscription to the magazine). I also received a discount on my car without asking.

Porsche Taycan Dealer freebies and discounts? 2022-07-02_20-41-50_063

Porsche Taycan Dealer freebies and discounts? 2022-07-02_20-43-45_523

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Nice! I was told that they will install them for me for free if I buy them. haha
I was told I can get them for free but if I want them to install them it is $200 🤣

PCASSOO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan
Country flag
They are kinda a Must Have.
I was charging my car the other night and look what happened. I also Blacked out the handles on the Mini PCASSOO...
Lol

Porsche Taycan Dealer freebies and discounts? 20221216_100052

Porsche Taycan Dealer freebies and discounts? 20221212_233711

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
When I picked up my Mamba Green CT4 my SA handed me a bag containing 2 Porsche hats, 1 Porsche Nalgene water bottle, 1 Green Porsche travel mug, and 2 Porsche keychains.
Sponsored