Perry

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla SP85D, Model P3D, Taycan Turbo S CT
Country flag
I got a Porsche branded champagne, tie pin, pens and some other random stuff I can’t remember.
Sponsored

proficient_mathematician

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got a Porsche branded champagne, tie pin, pens and some other random stuff I can’t remember.
I got a bottle of champagne too, but not Porsche branded! I wonder if they brew it at the factory in Zuffenhausen? (No, I don’t know how champagne is made)

gtr_skyline

First Name
Prashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo (on order)
Country flag
I got a set of leather key pouches, rubber floor mats, trunk liner, a few mugs, an umbrella, travel mug and a Porsche foldable tray thing. Apparently standard package for all new owners at Porsche Vancouver.
Very glad to hear - my dear friend Christian Chia runs the Open Road Group which I think that dealership is a part of - will provide the feedback :)

coolblknerd

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I was offered a choice between a "dream car" scented candle, or a mug.

I went for the candle and the wife liked it so I guess I chose well.

I've heard that you never want to be offered a hat at a car dealership!

Maybe this applies more to mainstream cars than Porsche, but what I heard is if a salesman really managed to screw you over he will gift you a hat and parade you around so all his buddies know he hosed you!
This is good to know because I'm picking my Porsche up from the Grapevine dealership and I'm setting my expectations on the ground floor and hoping they can do anything that can defy my baseline...lol

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
I got $300 to spend at the Porsche store (got clear sidemarkers, a couple coffee mugs, cleaning kit, etc.) as well as first maintenance thrown in so around $1000 total. Great experience at Champion Porsche.

OP
OP
Atipical

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I got $300 to spend at the Porsche store (got clear sidemarkers, a couple coffee mugs, cleaning kit, etc.) as well as first maintenance thrown in so around $1000 total. Great experience at Champion Porsche.
that is a fantastic deal!

jijitalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD-ASTON DB9-DB11-CooperS-BM530e
Country flag
I had a nice bottle once get the car at dealer ... Porsche cuvée Champagne Roderer... okay :rolleyes:...no goose skin so far ...
Then I had a "gift" (normal to all owner i presume) of what seems to be leather paper holder & keyfob with porsche crest
I put it all in my beloved leather briefcase and ran (drove :) to my cocktail meeting. But then holding my briefcase all along in one hand , and my glass on the ther, time to time I was smelling some bad odors but didn't really put the finger on it; was it the appetizers ? or some people I was xssing with a doubtly personal hygiene???

Back home that eve I found out.... wasn't me! , was this bloody paper holder & keyfob gifted to me ... MADE IN CHINA- fake leather, sky, or "ecopel" as italians say... smelling like raw rotten fish :puke::mad::asshat:...This odour migrates on my leather 🤢🤮 was really upset...had to throw my briefcase in the dumster...Porsche, i thought, was playing it small ... and I went back to tell them.. but they had no other way to do it so far... not responsible for the group orientation ... maybe they are proud not to use leather anymore ... (sky - is plastic super polluted production process btw)

But today I receive a box from Porsche, and it helps me forget the "odour gate"... which upset me so much 😎.... I'll cheer it well in few days 🎄🥂

Porsche Taycan Dealer Goodies at delivery? Capture d’écran 2022-12-23 à 12.20.39

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag

I have an order pending with them currently for a Taycan, a few years ago with a Macan GTS order from them I got nothing. Maybe this time it will be different. Maybe it is sales advisor dependent?

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
I have an order pending with them currently for a Taycan, a few years ago with a Macan GTS order from them I got nothing. Maybe this time it will be different. Maybe it is sales advisor dependent?
Could be! For what it's worth, we were super easy to work with; sent the Porsche code and deposit over the phone and didn’t need anything until delivery. This is our first Porsche. Declined maintenance plan ahead of time and was surprised upon delivery when our advisor said they would throw it in at no charge. Worked with James G and supper satisfied with the experience especially coming from Tesla. Service not so much but that's a different topic...

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
Could be! For what it's worth, we were super easy to work with; sent the Porsche code and deposit over the phone and didn’t need anything until delivery. This is our first Porsche. Declined maintenance plan ahead of time and was surprised upon delivery when our advisor said they would throw it in at no charge. Worked with James G and supper satisfied with the experience especially coming from Tesla. Service not so much but that's a different topic...
I consider myself pretty low maintenance, and did the same order process with my service advisor, not James G though.
My service advisor otherwise has been great, and any goodies on delivery will be pleasant, but certainly won't sour any excitement for me if I don't get it. Thanks for the info though, excitedly waiting for delivery in March!

I serviced my Macan in the past Pre Covid with Champion and always had great experiences. The Macan is long gone now, and tried servicing my Panamera with them during and post Covid and have been so unsatisfied that I have since started using Porsche of West Broward who have been much better with service. Surprisingly my attempt to obtain an allocation and purchase a Taycan with West Broward was horrible, they were unresponsive and vague, but Champion was easy and painless. Go figure.
Sponsored