Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Mine is stuck in production since July 19, it’s not very funny. So completion has been pushed three times from 7/30 to 9/10 to 10/15 and now 11/12. Not holding my breath anymore.
@menzz we seem to have the same exact schedule. Would be interesting to compare configurations. Here is mine - MY21 CT4:

Chalk
Leather Interior in Black/ Bordeaux Red
Optional Equipment
0N5
Rear Axle Steering
0NA
Deletion of Model Designation
1NP
Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest
2JF
Inlays in High Gloss Black
2PJ
Heated GT Sport Steering Wheel
3S2
Roof Rails in Black Aluminum Finish
53Z
20" Taycan Turbo S Design Wheels
6JA
Door Handles in High Gloss Black
8LC
Sport Chrono Package incl. Compass Display on Dashboard
9JD
Smoking Package
GM3
Porsche Electric Sport Sound
P4S
Porsche InnoDrive incl. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Active Lane Keep (ALK)
P4X
Premium Package
2V4
Ionizer
KA6
Surround View
9VL
BOSE® Surround Sound System
4D3
Seat Ventilation (Front)
8IS
LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
79J
Lane Change Assist (LCA)
QQ1
Ambient Lighting
Q2J
Power Seats (14-way) with Memory Package
Q36
All-Season Tires for 20" Wheels
QJ4
Window Trim in High Gloss Black
QW5
Porsche Intelligent Range Manager
Z3C
Sponsored

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
@menzz we seem to have the same exact schedule. Would be interesting to compare configurations. Here is mine - MY21 CT4:

Chalk
Leather Interior in Black/ Bordeaux Red
Optional Equipment standard black
0N5
Rear Axle Steering I have that
0NA
Deletion of Model Designation no
1NP
Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest no
2JF
Inlays in High Gloss Black no
2PJ
Heated GT Sport Steering Wheel heated regular wheel
3S2
Roof Rails in Black Aluminum Finish I have that
53Z
20" Taycan Turbo S Design Wheels I have that
6JA
Door Handles in High Gloss Black
8LC
Sport Chrono Package incl. Compass Display on Dashboard no
9JD
Smoking Package no
GM3
Porsche Electric Sport Sound yes
P4S
Porsche InnoDrive incl. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Active Lane Keep yes(ALK)
P4X
Premium Package yes
2V4
Ionizer
KA6
Surround View yes
9VL
BOSE® Surround Sound System yes
4D3
Seat Ventilation (Front) yes
8IS
LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS) pdls +
79J
Lane Change Assist (LCA)yes
QQ1
Ambient Lightingyes
Q2J
Power Seats (14-way) with Memory Package yes
Q36
All-Season Tires for 20" Wheels yes
QJ4
Window Trim in High Gloss Black don’t know actually
QW5
Porsche Intelligent Range Manager yes
Z3C

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
@ menzz - Wounder if folks getting their cars had Rear Axle Steering & Intelligent Range Manager, that we have in common. That seems to be the only unusual options that I see that we have.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
@ menzz - Wounder if folks getting their cars had Rear Axle Steering & Intelligent Range Manager, that we have in common. That seems to be the only unusual options that I see that we have.
The open campaigns on the car only mention remote, accoustical simulator, tpm control unit and telephone console. I got an email back on 7/26 that the car is completed. Maybe you are right but I don’t think they would have started production if that was the case. If we can get more data points we would be able to confirm

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
The open campaigns on the car only mention remote, accoustical simulator, tpm control unit and telephone console. I got an email back on 7/26 that the car is completed. Maybe you are right but I don’t think they would have started production if that was the case. If we can get more data points we would be able to confirm
Mine has the exact same 4 campaigns open and I still haven’t gotten a Production Completed milestone message. We’re both anxiously awaiting the 11/12 CP.8 date and, of course, the purported late December delivery date though it would really be another kick in the groin if these two events are pushed out yet again. This is getting ridiculous.

erhand25

First Name
Erhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I will say it also depends which port it will be delivered. Mine is 12/3, jacksonville port. I dont expect delays. Not sure about what port they use for west coast deliveries

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
I have the Intelligent Range Manager on my lightly optioned CT4 which had a freeze date of 13-Sep and arrived at Emden port on 14-Oct.

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
I have rear wheel steering and it took only 4 days to complete the car so don’t think it’s that.

maybe sport sound or the rims

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Yeah, same. We started the same week, just waiting on TPM. I am actually meeting with my sales manager tomorrow. Someone on Rennlist convinced their sales manager to give them a MY22 allocation and abandon the MY21. The 21 will now go to the dealers name and they can sell it if it ever arrives. His MY21 had the same 12/31 delivery date that we all have. His new MY22 is set for 12/24 delivery. Even if they don't allow me to drop the existing order, I'm honestly considering ordering the MY22 from a different dealer, and then just selling the MY21 if it ever arrives. One of the other dealers I spoke to has an allocation for a MY22 that would arrive 1/7. That works for me! Plus I think we can all agree that the 12/31 delivery date is just an arbitrary date they gave us. I have a strong feeling we're all gonna pass the 11/12 completion date and it's gonna get pushed again.

I'll keep you updated on my efforts to cancel the 21 and get a 22.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Dealer delivery date moved from 26-Nov to 05-Nov overnight in TYD. My car is due to be loaded on the ship tomorrow.

Runestone

First Name
Sten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Mine is stuck in production since July 19, it’s not very funny. So completion has been pushed three times from 7/30 to 9/10 to 10/15 and now 11/12. Not holding my breath anymore.
That sounds very much like my timeline.

biohoodc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS, Tesla 3, Taycan
Country flag
Dealer delivery date moved from 26-Nov to 05-Nov overnight in TYD. My car is due to be loaded on the ship tomorrow.
Mine moved from 19-Nov to 5-Nov overnight as well. Same ship loading time.

n4ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
How long was your car waiting at Emden? I have a delivery date of 11/26 with on vessel 11/5. My car did arrive at Emden on 10/18. Looks like I didn't make the cut for the earlier delivery.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How long was your car waiting at Emden? I have a delivery date of 11/26 with on vessel 11/5. My car did arrive at Emden on 10/18. Looks like I didn't make the cut for the earlier delivery.
My car arrived at Emden on 14-Oct. I believe Mediterranean Highway was originally scheduled to dock in Emden on 14-Oct. The fact that it was delayed for six days is probably the reason that my On Vessel date of 5-Nov got moved up to 22-Oct. It's probably fairly complicated to match the factory output of cars up to the ship headed for the port closest to your dealer in the US.
Sponsored