December 2021 Delivery

NOLAStorm

First Name
Shaquita
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Panny 4S E Hybrid, 2022 Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery 37C98F5F-FDA4-4F2F-9A91-6B7EE0472095

Looks like my baby is hopping on the Plato. She should be in Houston on Nov 16 or so then headed to New Orleans. Hoping for delivery earlier than 12/10.
Sponsored

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
Thanks. Yeah I highly doubt I make the Glovis Chorus, which departs today.
It has actually already left Emden and is heading to Zeebrugge for more cars before making its way across the Atlantic.

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
This is basically what happened to me. Delivery pushed to end of Jan, with production completion for Nov 26, and then suddenly production completed and the car went off to Emden. It was supposed to arrive there on the 29th but actually arrived yesterday.

It's scheduled to depart Emden on Nov 19 (which is somewhat auspicious for me because it's my birthday), but I wonder if it could take an earlier boat because it's already there now?
Same here. Expected to reach Benecia Nov 21, port processing almost a month, delivery date pushed out from Dec 10th to Dec 31st. Sigh

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
This is basically what happened to me. Delivery pushed to end of Jan, with production completion for Nov 26, and then suddenly production completed and the car went off to Emden. It was supposed to arrive there on the 29th but actually arrived yesterday.

It's scheduled to depart Emden on Nov 19 (which is somewhat auspicious for me because it's my birthday), but I wonder if it could take an earlier boat because it's already there now?
Your story is exactly what happened to me on TYD.

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag

bourbon02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan(ordered)
Country flag
Yeah I think that date is just bouncing around and Porsche is probably adding some buffer due to TPMS delays, etc... If we have no outstanding items on our cars, then port processing shouldn't take too long.
Agreed. I think, as we both checked with @Climax_F82 , we both didn't have any open campaigns as of yet.

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car arrived at Emden yesterday as well. Though TYD pushed my delivery date back a week and added in a week buffer for port processing, a week for my car to go from Jacksonville to Atlanta, and another week at the dealer.

No open campaigns for me either so I'm optimistic that they have no idea about providing accurate timelines and that my car will be ready for early Dec lol :please:

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Our date has all the sudden started jumping around now that production is complete awaiting transport to Emden. Started at 12/10, went to 12/17, then back to 12/10, but now says 12/24. Many of you are reporting no open campaigns on your vehicles, how are you finding that info? Asking your dealer or some other way?

Thanks!

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
My completion date on an October allocation has been moved one day in four weeks, still November 6th. From what I could gather at least Norwegian deliveries are coming in as expected these days.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I was at the port in time to get on Mediterranean Highway but it seems it was accurate that I didn't get on. Today it looks like my car was assigned to the Siem Confucius.

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery 1635445332482

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
Our date has all the sudden started jumping around now that production is complete awaiting transport to Emden. Started at 12/10, went to 12/17, then back to 12/10, but now says 12/24. Many of you are reporting no open campaigns on your vehicles, how are you finding that info? Asking your dealer or some other way?

Thanks!
How can it take two months to get to Emden if the Vehicle is already produced?

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Are you guys paying for plans on MarineTraffic.com to see when and where the ships will arrive?
Sponsored