Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover - Defender - Taycan Turbo arriving soon
Country flag
when driving to work this morning on Grimsby Docks I noticed a large shipment of new Porsche within the Roll-on / Roll-off compound.
Majority where SUV but also a decent amount of Taycans of what I could see from the road side I estimated around 35-40 vehicles mostly black & White ones.
Sponsored

Taycant

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
when driving to work this morning on Grimsby Docks I noticed a large shipment of new Porsche within the Roll-on / Roll-off compound.
Majority where SUV but also a decent amount of Taycans of what I could see from the road side I estimated around 35-40 vehicles mostly black & White ones.
One of them's my Crayon Turbo :)

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Which dealership are you collecting it from and when ?
I can’t believe it I’ve just been informed also that my Taycan is within that batch also ! Happy Days

Taycant

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
Which dealership are you collecting it from and when ?
Chester, im told officially 11th but itll probably be earlier. Mainly glad its here before EoY and the potential Brexit debacle.

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ive just driven past the compound and they are all still there, i wish theyd get a move on
Ha Ha getting impatient

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4s
Country flag
Ive just driven past the compound and they are all still there, i wish theyd get a move on
Ha Ha getting impatient
Did you check since if the cars have been dispatched now? I am also getting impatient! :-D

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you check since if the cars have been dispatched now? I am also getting impatient! :-D
good evening,
when leaving this evening they were still there none had been moved
I will check in the morning and report
mine will only be going to Hull and then back to Grimsby again

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
How do you guys know what ports they go to? I was told mine is at Emden last week and the Porsche vessel sails on a Saturday. End destination is Cambridge Porsche. Can you track or just relying on what the dealer says?

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
How do you guys know what ports they go to? I was told mine is at Emden last week and the Porsche vessel sails on a Saturday. End destination is Cambridge Porsche. Can you track or just relying on what the dealer says?
Grimsby or Sheerness in the UK - if you look at the v codes explained thread you can stumble across some of the shipping info

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Grimsby or Sheerness in the UK - if you look at the v codes explained thread you can stumble across some of the shipping info
You wlll be pleased to know the porsches are now on the move I saw to full loads, head off down the M180 this morning at around 9am
Mainly Cayennes on the truck although I did see a Taycan amongst them although at a distance it looked like it was a coffee beige colour.
So fingers crossed

Taycant

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
You wlll be pleased to know the porsches are now on the move I saw to full loads, head off down the M180 this morning at around 9am
Mainly Cayennes on the truck although I did see a Taycan amongst them although at a distance it looked like it was a coffee beige colour.
So fingers crossed
I guess if the bunch are moving the others will be moving soon anyway. You sure it wasnt a crayon?!!! :p

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I guess if the bunch are moving the others will be moving soon anyway. You sure it wasnt a crayon?!!! :p
Well it could of well been crayon,but i wouldnt of wanted to get you too excited & then dissapointed you

Bobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My dealer (East London) told me that mine is due in Sheerness tomorrow. I imagine Cambridge would be on the same boat?

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
My dealer (East London) told me that mine is due in Sheerness tomorrow. I imagine Cambridge would be on the same boat?
Guess so, although my dealer said still in Emden on Monday and they sail on Saturday, so I presume mine won’t be on a boat for a few days? Does anyone know if this is true??

If due in sheerness tomorrow do you know when it left Germany?
Sponsored