Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover - Defender - Taycan Turbo arriving soon
Country flag
Guess so, although my dealer said still in Emden on Monday and they sail on Saturday, so I presume mine won’t be on a boat for a few days? Does anyone know if this is true??

If due in sheerness tomorrow do you know when it left Germany?
Well this one docked this evening as i headed off for Home
Guess so, although my dealer said still in Emden on Monday and they sail on Saturday, so I presume mine won’t be on a boat for a few days? Does anyone know if this is true??

Another ship Docked in Grimsby this evening from Emden
Porsche Taycan December deliveries of Taycans kess
Sponsored

Bobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag

The dealer told me it left Emden on Friday 27th November. Apparently it arrived there on the previous Friday.

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The dealer told me it left Emden on Friday 27th November. Apparently it arrived there on the previous Friday.
It only takes 24 hours door to door Emden to Grimsby

HigherLevel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Porsche Macan S, 2021 Taycan Turbo S (Jan 21)
Country flag
My 2021 is due near end of Dec.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Ahoy ship lovers! All this talk is about boats going to Grimsby! Is it a separate boat going to sheerness or same boat that drops off at one dock then goes to another? Mines heading to Cambridge so presume will go into the southern dock?

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ahoy ship lovers! All this talk is about boats going to Grimsby! Is it a separate boat going to sheerness or same boat that drops off at one dock then goes to another? Mines heading to Cambridge so presume will go into the southern dock?
Afraid it’s a separate boat to Sheerness it’s not an Amazon delivery

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Afraid it’s a separate boat to Sheerness it’s not an Amazon delivery
Anyone know how I find out boats leaving from Emden to sheerness with Porsche’s on ?

Taycant

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
So mine has hit the dealership this morning. Pick up in a week (im not in a big rush).

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Currently the Weser Highway is 2/3rd of the way to Immingham, may have Porsche on it (or other group brands)

Makes the M25 look positively quiet!:
Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 15.07.02.png
There's been to deliveries into GY from Emden since Friday one that arrived Friday evening and tuther Sunday evening, all off loaded and away back to Emden already. So your could be in port already with mine waiting to be despatch to the dealer.

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
There's been to deliveries into GY from Emden since Friday one that arrived Friday evening and tuther Sunday evening, all off loaded and away back to Emden already. So your could be in port already with mine waiting to be despatch to the dealer.
Here's hoping Andy... dealer not got any further info - have you heard from yours?

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here's hoping Andy... dealer not got any further info - have you heard from yours?
My dealer that being Hull, told me delivery to Grimsby 4th December - Hull 7th December but he did say it can take up to 2 weeks from Grimsby to Hull, so any ones guess. I'm not that eager really I've had it on order since June and I've got used to the wait not only that I'm as busy as ..............so wont have a lot of time for playing, I think also we wont spend as much time on this forum when we receive them either.

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
My dealer that being Hull, told me delivery to Grimsby 4th December - Hull 7th December but he did say it can take up to 2 weeks from Grimsby to Hull, so any ones guess. I'm not that eager really I've had it on order since June and I've got used to the wait not only that I'm as busy as ..............so wont have a lot of time for playing, I think also we wont spend as much time on this forum when we receive them either.
I think mine will be a later vessel... left factory 3rd and no update available since. Agreed, until we can't get something to work it will be radio silence :) Leaned too much about car transportation as a result though!
Sponsored