Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread

Nachyomama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Car wheel was damaged loading onto the truck. Dealer trying to have them still send it and they’ll deal with it; rather than the port. Should have another update this afternoon
Sponsored

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
Car wheel was damaged loading onto the truck. Dealer trying to have them still send it and they’ll deal with it; rather than the port. Should have another update this afternoon
Damn, that sucks!

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Well of course it was. I’m waiting to hear that an airplane crashed into my delivery truck while a tornado picked up all the pieces and scattered them across the state.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I just received confirmation from my SA that my CT has also been released for transport today, similar to @vatsav

He is estimating the dealership will receive the car by Tuesday or Wednesday. Just praying nothing happens to it during transport. The rocker panel of my Acura NSX was damaged during transport a few years ago and I've been gun shy about auto carriers since then..

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
I just received confirmation from my SA that my CT has also been released for transport today, similar to @vatsav

He is estimating the dealership will receive the car by Tuesday or Wednesday. Just praying nothing happens to it during transport. The rocker panel of my Acura NSX was damaged during transport a few years ago and I've been gun shy about auto carriers since then..
Cool, things are moving finally.

Reuben

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
I can also confirm via my SA that my car has gone to "PDI in" on 5/5

Powderday

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser
Country flag
Released for transport today. I was starting to feel left out and lonely as the only CT still languishing in Houston. Ha. Good news on a Friday. Time for a cocktail to celebrate being one step closer.

vonsh

First Name
itai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Released for transport today. I was starting to feel left out and lonely as the only CT still languishing in Houston. Ha. Good news on a Friday. Time for a cocktail to celebrate being one step closer.
Still no word from my SA :( might be the only one left on this thread very soon

congrats to all of you!

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Don't lose hope as I'm sure it will be released along with the other Cross Turismos. What dealership did you go with ?

Powderday

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser
Country flag

congrats to all of you!
Hang in there. We were in the same boat this morning. I had to reach out to get our update this afternoon based on the news here of the other Houston CTs (thank you all so much for the updates and advice, btw). There was no proactive update from the dealer or Porsche. I have to think Benicia and SD will be releasing soon. I would like to hear timing for those of you for transport and readiness for delivery, and I’ll do the same.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm starting to imagine a small fleet of auto carriers filled with Cross Turismos heading to all the Porsche dealers. It will be a sight to see, as all I've seen lately are auto transports filled with Model 3 and Model Y Teslas...

EvFamily

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, dodge Ram
Country flag

congrats to all of you!
I’ll be here. San Diego isn’t moving. My SA sent me the usual update that there’s no news and hopefully soon. My transport date is 5/13 which I doubt is happening. I’ll prob be updated with a pushed out TYD date next week.

Westbyz80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
I’ll be here. San Diego isn’t moving. My SA sent me the usual update that there’s no news and hopefully soon. My transport date is 5/13 which I doubt is happening. I’ll prob be updated with a pushed out TYD date next week.
Ditto for me in Benicia. Transport date 5/13, (been at the port since 4/19) but I highly doubt that it happens. Super frustrating since my allocation was in November as I expected to have my car by now.