Krinsky1965

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base, 2015 Porsche 991.1 GTS
Country flag
I’ll be here. San Diego isn’t moving. My SA sent me the usual update that there’s no news and hopefully soon. My transport date is 5/13 which I doubt is happening. I’ll prob be updated with a pushed out TYD date next week.
You and I both, I also am in San Diego with a May 13th ship date.

OP
OP
Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
Last edited:

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
Updated 5/7 ... looks like Houston is clearing out, Benicia starting to move, San Diego no love. Will continue to update as I see you're updates/corrections to below. ...

NameCarPortPort Arr DateCurrent TYD EstMood
@Sf-bay-taycan-seekerCT Turbo SSan Diego3/7NABailed and bought a used CT4. Still waiting on this car.
@jkoyaCT4Benicia3/75/20RELEASED FOR TRANSPORT
@vonshCT4Benicia3/75/20chill, there is no way I can find a better deal at the moment. will wait.
@ReubenCT4Benicia3/75/20PDI in
@vatsavCT4SBenicia3/295/20RELEASED PENDING TRUCK
@video131313CT4Benicia3/75/20Very frustrated. Escalated to the dealership GM
@electrifiedCT4Benicia3/74/26DELIVERED
@somethinlivinCT Turbo SBenicia3/295/20
This is an absolute mess
@NachyomamaCT4Houston2/22?LOADING ON TRUCK
@wescxCT4Houston2/224/26DELIVERED
@VisceralCT4SHouston2/225/20RELEASED to PECLA PENDING TRUCK
@HirschajCT4Houston?5/20RELEASED PENDING TRUCK
@PowderdayCT4Houston2/225/20RELEASED FOR TRANSPORT
@seanzhangCT4Houston2/225/20En Route to Dealer
@EvFamilyCT4San Diego3/75/20Sad, angry, calling Mercedes
@Krinsky1965CT4San Diego3/265/27Upset, aggravated, tired and waiting
@adpaCT4SJacksonville3/315/20I'm disappointed by the delays, but otherwise waiting patiently.
@ArtmanCT4SJacksonville3/31??Impatiently waiting but holding the course. PEC Atl delivery. Was told that port is waiting for interior motion sensor.
I think Houston got first preference because their cars have been stuck since 2/22

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
The car might have been released, but PECLA wants two weeks for transport and two weeks to prepare the car (??), so I’m still a ways off. I’m sure it is memorable, but the extra time it takes makes PECLA a questionable value. I have a ton to do in the meantime, so the extra two weeks over delivery at the dealer is annoying but tolerable. It seems to never, ever end. A long time ago, the delivery was supposed to be March 4th.

EvFamily

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, dodge Ram
Country flag
The car might have been released, but PECLA wants two weeks for transport and two weeks to prepare the car (??), so I’m still a ways off. I’m sure it is memorable, but the extra time it takes makes PECLA a questionable value. I have a ton to do in the meantime, so the extra two weeks over delivery at the dealer is annoying but tolerable. It seems to never, ever end. A long time ago, the delivery was supposed to be March 4th.
Atleast you get the experience at the end of the wait. It’s been a long wait but atleast you now have an end in sight. I’m still waiting, TYD says Friday released for transport but my dealer just text that it’s still a hold and they don’t know anything.

Krinsky1965

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base, 2015 Porsche 991.1 GTS
Country flag
Atleast you get the experience at the end of the wait. It’s been a long wait but atleast you now have an end in sight. I’m still waiting, TYD says Friday released for transport but my dealer just text that it’s still a hold and they don’t know anything.
It looks like you and I share the same location and release date, which dealer are you at? I am working with Porsche Irvine and they haven't been able to add any information to my experience. All of my discovery has been here in this forum. I really hope we are released on Friday, I cancelled my PECLA so I don't have to wait any longer than absolutely necessary. Best case scenario at this point is a release on Friday with a quick 76 mile drive to Irvine but I just don 't see that happening.

EvFamily

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, dodge Ram
Country flag
It looks like you and I share the same location and release date, which dealer are you at? I am working with Porsche Irvine and they haven't been able to add any information to my experience. All of my discovery has been here in this forum. I really hope we are released on Friday, I cancelled my PECLA so I don't have to wait any longer than absolutely necessary. Best case scenario at this point is a release on Friday with a quick 76 mile drive to Irvine but I just don 't see that happening.
I’m working with Porsche Riverside, unfortunately I don’t think the dealers know much. My SA said he is reaching out to the port manager again to try and see if he can find out what the hold up is. He just said that he’s hoping it gets released this month. He reached out to me today saying they haven’t been notified that the car is back in PDI or ready for transport. So I think it was his way of saying friday isn’t happening.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
My TYD just updated to En Route to Porsche Dealer. My CT arrived at Benicia on 03/07, so a little over 2 months at Port Processing. Finally starting to feel real and good luck to everyone else...

Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread 1652221104840

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
My TYD just updated to En Route to Porsche Dealer. My CT arrived at Benicia on 03/07, so a little over 2 months at Port Processing. Finally starting to feel real and good luck to everyone else...

1652221104840.png
Though my car is with SA, it still shows port processing 🤣

vonsh

First Name
itai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
mine is also on its way - I'll belive it when I see it :)
good luck to everyone

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Pics from my SA.

Key things of note. Production was completed on 01/12/2022
Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread IMG_0739
Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread IMG_0740

1) Came with 2 sets of Key/Key FOB
2) Electric Steering Column adjustment is present
3) Matrix headlights are present