First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
Are you getting the Turbo S?
Yes. I made the mistake of letting my wife drive the CT4, instant love, so we're selling her Tesla and going all Taycan CT. (Side note: sold 2020 Tesla today for over what I bought it for 2 years ago, so at least I'm getting the upside there, makes it a little less painful.)
Sponsored

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
Yes. I made the mistake of letting my wife drive the CT4, instant love, so we're selling her Tesla and going all Taycan CT. (Side note: sold 2020 Tesla today for over what I bought it for 2 years ago, so at least I'm getting the upside there, makes it a little less painful.)
Wow, two Taycan CTs in the house. Woohoo!

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
My car was released for transport today :clap:
I received a call from my SA yesterday saying that mine has been released for transport from Jacksonville too. It was supposed to go to ATL for PEC delivery but he was told to give me an option to have it sent to the dealership. The reason??? Seemingly, they can't schedule my delivery at the PEC until July. I told them to skip PEC. The wait has been long enough.

OP
OP
Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully last update!

Pretty much everyone is released or delivered (a few people haven't sent updates in a while).

Thanks everyone for all the communication on this thread - it was certainly helpful to me to know it wasn't "just me" dealing w/this .... will post pics when I pick up!

NameCarPortPort Arr DateCurrent TYD EstMood
@Sf-bay-taycan-seekerCT Turbo SSan Diego3/7NAAT DEALER
@jkoyaCT4Benicia3/75/20AT DEALER
@vonshCT4Benicia3/75/20EN ROUTE
@ReubenCT4Benicia3/75/20RELEASED FOR TRANSPORT
@vatsavCT4SBenicia3/295/20DELIVERED!
@video131313CT4Benicia3/75/20NO UPDATE IN A WHILE
@electrifiedCT4Benicia3/74/26DELIVERED
@somethinlivinCT Turbo SBenicia3/295/20NO UPDATE IN A WHILE
@NachyomamaCT4Houston2/22?EN ROUTE
@wescxCT4Houston2/224/26DELIVERED
@VisceralCT4SHouston2/225/20RELEASED to PECLA PENDING TRUCK
@HirschajCT4Houston?5/20DELIVERED!
@PowderdayCT4Houston2/225/20AT DEALER
@seanzhangCT4Houston2/225/20EN ROUTE
@EvFamilyCT4San Diego3/75/20EN ROUTE
@Krinsky1965CT4San Diego3/265/27AT DEALER
@adpaCT4SJacksonville3/315/20NO UPDATE IN A WHILE
@ArtmanCT4SJacksonville3/31??RELEASED FOR TRANSPORT

Last edited:

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
I'm still a month out with the delivery at PECLA on June 16th, but a portion of that is the additional time PECLA takes and my willingness to wait. My hope is that the first year of the car will be more memorable if PECLA is included and an extra random month of driving isn't. We'll see. Congrats to all that have received their cars. I went to see my friends and it's everything I hope they all are.

Krinsky1965

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base, 2015 Porsche 991.1 GTS
Country flag
I have a similar situation, my wife & I take turns buying our new cars and her turn came up June 2020. I asked her to go to the Porsche dealer and drive some cars, go to Lexus and where ever else but to find out what she wants to drive. She tells me she wants another Toyota Sienna which was a bit of a relief being that the cost was so reasonable. My turn came up in September 2021, I bought a base model Taycan. She drove it one time and tells me she wants one??? her car was barely one year old, this drove me nuts. I used it as an excuse to use my allotment for the Cross Turismo and hand her the keys to my 2021. We now both drive Taycans.

Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread Taycan, CT & Sienna

OP
OP
Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
were you the last being held besides the new adds? nice choice of color/wheels,,,
Yes, I think I was either the last or nearly so. You can see another CT in front of mine at the same dealer (Woodland Hills). They were held and then released together ... no sure who's that one is!

rcsting

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I'm still a month out with the delivery at PECLA on June 16th, but a portion of that is the additional time PECLA takes and my willingness to wait. My hope is that the first year of the car will be more memorable if PECLA is included and an extra random month of driving isn't. We'll see. Congrats to all that have received their cars. I went to see my friends and it's everything I hope they all are.
PECLA is absolutely
Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread 3FAD8C2C-5693-4FE1-926D-C29C629FCF8A
Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread E3D60959-C2D0-4272-AD2C-3CDA22D70B26
Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread 528826B6-8206-4819-93EC-9739F5F96075
worth the wait 👍