Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
I have the electric steering column adjust though it's not really useful. I extended all the way towards me and don't change it
I'd say minimal utility. Two use cases: 1, multiple drivers/driver profiles; 2, the function where seat and steering wheel retract when you power down for easy exit (forget what it's called)

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
I'd say minimal utility. Two use cases: 1, multiple drivers/driver profiles; 2, the function where seat and steering wheel retract when you power down for easy exit (forget what it's called)
Steering wheel not retracting on power down. What should I do to make this happen? I want it to go all the way down. Anyways, will check manual too.

buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
Aha, thought it looked familiar. I went there first to test drive the Taycan and they wouldn't let me unless I committed to a vehicle. I ended up getting the test drive from RWC in both a 4S and a Turbo.

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I test drove 2-3 Taycans there before I placed an order. So, not sure what happened.

Nachyomama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Well. Finally picked up the car today. I can say it was every bit waiting for so far. Racked up about 400 miles today heading home and roughly the same tomorrow. Still figuring out the settings and such but it’s amazing. EA fast charging works without issue too. It turns a lot of heads. First charging session a Rivian pulled up and then I saw a literal truckload of F150 lightnings. Second charging session was next to an ionic 5. What a day.

Things of note:
SA said pretty much all updates should be OTA now. I have two I need to do when I get home

interior alarm was fixed with software

no colored icons

no tickets yet

Nachyomama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Completed my trip and everything seems to be doing well! Love the car and I’m very happy. I did notice some condensation on the inside of one of the head lights so I’ll need to keep an eye on that. Albeit it’s snowing and 35 in Denver and was power washing bugs off with warm water…

adpa

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CT4S
Country flag
Bit of a belated update here. My 4S was released on 5/6 and arrived at the dealership a week later (5/13). I took delivery this Wednesday (5/18) after PDI and PPF/tint install.

It was a long wait (bit over 8 months), but I feel it was well worth it. Loving the car so far! :D

Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread 2022-05-18 12.14.49

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Bit of a belated update here. My 4S was released on 5/6 and arrived at the dealership a week later (5/13). I took delivery this Wednesday (5/18) after PDI and PPF/tint install.

It was a long wait (bit over 8 months), but I feel it was well worth it. Loving the car so far! :D

2022-05-18 12.14.49.jpg
Looks great. Did you get PPF/tint installation at the dealership?