Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread

lighteningturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 992 TTS, Cayenne Coupe S (on order)
Country flag
finally got some definitive info on my car sitting in Emden.

it has a Stop Delivery block "WMQ3": "Due to worldwide semiconductor shortages experienced by some suppliers, the affected vehicles were built without a loudspeaker booster. "

1653517242719.png

No idea why they are leaving it in Emden...

also no real definitive date. just the typical 3 week addition to the already delayed date. Now looking at a July 22 delivery for a car that finished production on 4/8 (and was originally slated finish production on 2/18).
How did you get this info? I have a turbo that was delivered to my dealer on 5/19 in Houston but then it has a stop sale due to a missing chip. I would like to have some clearer information on what my car is missing that they can’t sell it to me.

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
How did you get this info? I have a turbo that was delivered to my dealer on 5/19 in Houston but then it has a stop sale due to a missing chip. I would like to have some clearer information on what my car is missing that they can’t sell it to me.
SA said he called PCNA and talked to someone there. They should be able to know based on VIN

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I'm probably the last one of the Benicia group, but I finally took delivery today !! I had a great experience with Porsche Stevens Creek - No pressure, No ADM and 2 free Porsche Key rings and a set of the rubber floor mats and cargo liner thrown in. So much to learn about the car, but looking forward to every minute of it - I'm happy..

Got 3.5 mi/kWh on the drive home at mostly keeping up with traffic highway speeds for my initial drive. A/C blows cold and really strong. Off to PPF and tint next week...

Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread IMG_0848

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I'm probably the last one of the Benicia group, but I finally took delivery today !! I had a great experience with Porsche Stevens Creek - No pressure, No ADM and 2 free Porsche Key rings and a set of the rubber floor mats and cargo liner thrown in. So much to learn about the car, but looking forward to every minute of it - I'm happy..

Got 3.5 mi/kWh on the drive home at mostly keeping up with traffic highway speeds for my initial drive. A/C blows cold and really strong. Off to PPF and tint next week...

IMG_0848.jpeg
Congrats it’s beautiful , I will trade in my Chalk CT4 when they deliver my replacement Mamba CT4 🚢🔥

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
Was there a Cross Turismo specific part of the forum that disappeared, or am I remembering things incorrectly?

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag

IMG_0848.jpeg
Finally.. congratulations 👏

Funny thing is .. I got the same free key rings and the mats. 🤣

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Hopefully last update!

Pretty much everyone is released or delivered (a few people haven't sent updates in a while).

Thanks everyone for all the communication on this thread - it was certainly helpful to me to know it wasn't "just me" dealing w/this .... will post pics when I pick up!

NameCarPortPort Arr DateCurrent TYD EstMood
@Sf-bay-taycan-seekerCT Turbo SSan Diego3/7NAAT DEALER
@jkoyaCT4Benicia3/75/20AT DEALER
@vonshCT4Benicia3/75/20EN ROUTE
@ReubenCT4Benicia3/75/20RELEASED FOR TRANSPORT
@vatsavCT4SBenicia3/295/20DELIVERED!
@video131313CT4Benicia3/75/20NO UPDATE IN A WHILE
@electrifiedCT4Benicia3/74/26DELIVERED
@somethinlivinCT Turbo SBenicia3/295/20NO UPDATE IN A WHILE
@NachyomamaCT4Houston2/22?EN ROUTE
@wescxCT4Houston2/224/26DELIVERED
@VisceralCT4SHouston2/225/20RELEASED to PECLA PENDING TRUCK
@HirschajCT4Houston?5/20DELIVERED!
@PowderdayCT4Houston2/225/20AT DEALER
@seanzhangCT4Houston2/225/20EN ROUTE
@EvFamilyCT4San Diego3/75/20EN ROUTE
@Krinsky1965CT4San Diego3/265/27AT DEALER
@adpaCT4SJacksonville3/315/20NO UPDATE IN A WHILE
@ArtmanCT4SJacksonville3/315/26ARRIVED AT DEALER

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Funny thing is .. I got the same free key rings and the mats. 🤣
Maybe it's a Bay Area thing ?

I was amazed at how good the voice command works in the Taycan. I said "Hey Porsche, turn on the seat massagers" and it worked first try !! On my Tesla, I would have to say the voice command several times. When the Model 3 Performance did acknowledge my command, it never did anything, just an acknowledgment only..

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
Maybe it's a Bay Area thing ?

I was amazed at how good the voice command works in the Taycan. I said "Hey Porsche, turn on the seat massagers" and it worked first try !! On my Tesla, I would have to say the voice command several times. When the Model 3 Performance did acknowledge my command, it never did anything, just an acknowledgment only..
I don't use voice command much but when I asked for time, it doesn't do anything. May be not part of it's commands. Massage command wouldn't work either for sure because I have 18-way seats 😜

Powderday

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser
Country flag
Picked ours up today. Even after transport to the dealer, we had to delay a week due to another winter storm. Whatever, what’s another week or two after 17 months on the allocation list? Finance guy told us we were lucky, in that base Macans are a year out.

Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread 78F22C4D-472E-4268-A6AC-6699C8E52DBD

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
True, true. This is self-imposed. Someday I will see my new baby frog!
If you want to hear something insane, the dealer called to say that while being prepared at PECLA, the car was put on another Stop Sale. I sh** you not.

My travel plans for next week are set in stone. To say I'm irate would be an understatement.

There is some escalation being done, as it appears to be a PCM-related update.
Sponsored