Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
If you want to hear something insane, the dealer called to say that while being prepared at PECLA, the car was put on another Stop Sale. I sh** you not.

My travel plans for next week are set in stone. To say I'm irate would be an understatement.

There is some escalation being done, as it appears to be a PCM-related update.
INSANE!
Sponsored

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
The delivery of this car has gone from interesting to annoying to really annoying to really pissing me off as I lose more money, time, and opportunity costs.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
If you want to hear something insane, the dealer called to say that while being prepared at PECLA, the car was put on another Stop Sale. I sh** you not.

My travel plans for next week are set in stone. To say I'm irate would be an understatement.

There is some escalation being done, as it appears to be a PCM-related update.

Wow - talk about putting you on an emotional roller coaster !! That truly is insane..

Keeping my fingers crossed and praying you can take delivery on schedule. Keep us posted !

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We're helping PCNA understand that the transaction already happened more than a week ago. I already own the car and the stop-sale doesn't apply. Now, if they say they can't deliver a car that belongs to me... that's a fun claim that feels legally perilous.

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Turns out because ANA6 (the campaign) affects the back-up camera, I am not legally allowed to take my car home, even though I now own it and I'm making payments on it.

I really hope that because this allegedly is software, this will be solved. PCNA is now transporting my car back from LA after my "delivery experience". Unsure how long this means before I get to drive the car, but the road trip back from LA to the northwest is off the table :-/

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Turns out because ANA6 (the campaign) affects the back-up camera, I am not legally allowed to take my car home, even though I now own it and I'm making payments on it.
I searched this but could not find any info. What is the ANA6 campaign and how does it affect the back-up camera ?

pnw-ev-nerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
My 4S CT arrived at the dealer yesterday, but my SA says there is a bracket for an audio system component (I specced Burmester) that makes a rattling noise, so Porsche re-engineered it, which means we're waiting on that part now before we can take delivery.

SA thinks and hopes it will happen quickly so we can take delivery by the end of next week, but noted that it's out of their control and they don't have any concrete information yet on that.

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I searched this but could not find any info. What is the ANA6 campaign and how does it affect the back-up camera ?
Apparently there's an issue where the PCM flickers or can go completely black. This is a big deal because the back-up camera, a legal requirement, is part of the PCM. Let's hope the solution is software and doesnt have any supply chain components.

Chrismkoop

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo
Country flag

I really hope that because this allegedly is software, this will be solved. PCNA is now transporting my car back from LA after my "delivery experience". Unsure how long this means before I get to drive the car, but the road trip back from LA to the northwest is off the table :-/
Sounds like we might be in very similar situations. Had a PECLA date of June 30th, went to the dealer and bought the car June 7th only to be told the next day that there was a stop sale.

Beyond frustrating, but at least someone else knows how I feel. Probably ANA6 for me as well, but my dealer can't seem to get any official info from PCNA about what the stop sale is.

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
i'm still waiting on the burmester amp, stuck in emden since 4/12. any others with burmester? if so, how long and where is it stopped?

OP
OP
Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
i'm still waiting on the burmester amp, stuck in emden since 4/12. any others with burmester? if so, how long and where is it stopped?
I have Burmester. I never learned if that was the cause of the delay, but I know others had their cars shippe w/out the Burmester amp, so it certainly could have been. I was delayed in port of San Diego for over 2 mos.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT on order
Country flag
If I have a PECLA date confirmed for late August, should I wait as long as possible (until just before PECLA) to pay the dealer, in the case there is a last minute stop sale? Or will the dealer pressure me to pay well in advance?

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sounds like we might be in very similar situations. Had a PECLA date of June 30th, went to the dealer and bought the car June 7th only to be told the next day that there was a stop sale.

Beyond frustrating, but at least someone else knows how I feel. Probably ANA6 for me as well, but my dealer can't seem to get any official info from PCNA about what the stop sale is.
i’m really sorry. The ANA6 shows up in the dealers system along side the car if that’s the stop delivery. When my car was held from 2/22 to 5/30, there wasn’t a campaign associated with it and neither the dealer nor PECLA could explain why it was held. It was incredibly frustrating. Lots of us went through something similar.

If I have a PECLA date confirmed for late August, should I wait as long as possible (until just before PECLA) to pay the dealer, in the case there is a last minute stop sale? Or will the dealer pressure me to pay well in advance?
The dealers are actually not supposed to “sell” the car on paper until they are confident the car will be delivered within 30 days. They’re even encouraged to wait until a couple weeks before the PECLA date. Sometimes it happens that they’d like to get it done before month’s end however ;)
Remember that a stop sale won’t hold up the car after you’ve paid for it, but some are “stop deliveries” too, and in that case we start making payments on a car we don’t have.

Chrismkoop

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo
Country flag
i’m really sorry. The ANA6 shows up in the dealers system along side the car if that’s the stop delivery. When my car was held from 2/22 to 5/30, there wasn’t a campaign associated with it and neither the dealer nor PECLA could explain why it was held. It was incredibly frustrating. Lots of us went through something similar.
I'll continue to press my dealer for info come Monday.

I've had my share of explained and unexplained delays, my car has been sitting in Houston port since Mar 30th. Should have chimed in on this thread earlier!

yamanc

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Anyone still waiting? I have been lurking and being very patient waiting for mine, but have a CT4 at port on the East Coast since February 2022.
Sponsored