JGF

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Yeah Arena Red to me is just different shades of purple. It is a lot more pigmented and even in the light looks purple to me. I wish I had taken a photo at cars and coffee this past weekend of my car next to an older Arena Red turbo 911. The Arena Red even in the bright West Texas sun looked way darker.

Arena is "red wine" color..

Give me a few months and you will have that wish.... Cherry CT4 is waiting for a boat
Sponsored

Leawood CT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
Congrats on getting yours! My Volcano Gray CT4 is at the dealer (Euroclassics Porsche) and should be delivered to me in Kansas City around mid-December. I can't wait! I am not brave enough to drive halfway across the country for my first experience with an EV, so enclosed truck it is.

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Congrats on getting yours! My Volcano Gray CT4 is at the dealer (Euroclassics Porsche) and should be delivered to me in Kansas City around mid-December. I can't wait! I am not brave enough to drive halfway across the country for my first experience with an EV, so enclosed truck it is.

It's really easy. I had a a Taycan 4S before my CT, and a Tesla before that, so it wasn't too difficult.

Definitely recommend InsideEV or Out of Spec Motoring videos if you plan to take an EV Road trip. They have done several trips in multiple non Tesla EVs and it gives you a good idea how the charging network works and how easy it is.

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Congrats! Love seeing a preview of my 4CT in Cherry. Mine is on the way to Emden. Is that a beige interior? I ordered mine in standard beige.

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Congrats! Love seeing a preview of my 4CT in Cherry. Mine is on the way to Emden. Is that a beige interior? I ordered mine in standard beige.
Indeed it is. Also standard.

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
I think that Cherry is without a doubt my new favourite color for the Taycan.
Reminds me of my 1st Porsche....a 1999 996 in Arena Red. Sweet color!
Took delivery of my 2022 CT4 yesterday in Plano, TX. Walked into an allocation in late August and less than 3 months later she's here. The whole process was as silky smooth as it gets, and my SA Josh was great. Excellent communication throughout, and the delivery was perfect. Really love the color. I saw it on a 911 Heritage Targa and knew it was the one for me. It's so dynamic depending on the lighting.

Immediately after I took delivery, I drove her over 650 miles back home to El Paso, TX. Sadly, Plug and Charge didn't work because the connect store wasn't allowing me to sign the free charging contract without causing an error, but all 6 EA stops I used along the corridor between Dallas and El Paso worked fantastically. Every 350kW charger except one hit over 250kW speeds, and the slowest one was at 190kW. Since Texas EA chargers are by the minute, each stop cost me roughly $2-3, and less than $15 to get home. I would elaborate more since it's a lengthy road trip, but if you have ever driven between El Paso and Dallas along I-10 and I-20, there's not much to write home about other than a few oil fields and lots of desert. Funny enough, my fastest charge came in Midland, Texas at 265kW, one of the Mecca's of Texas oil.

Today she is in the shop for some tinting.

4.jpg

2 remix.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg
Great pics and thanks for the description. One question on the charging...how long did those stops take? Cost was super cheap and impressive!
It's really easy. I had a a Taycan 4S before my CT, and a Tesla before that, so it wasn't too difficult.

Definitely recommend InsideEV or Out of Spec Motoring videos if you plan to take an EV Road trip. They have done several trips in multiple non Tesla EVs and it gives you a good idea how the charging network works and how easy it is.
Yes haven't had a full EV but my CT4 is on the boat now and will become my daily driver when it arrives. I think its not too bad for the most part especially if one charges at home in a car where most folks are saying they are getting north of 220-240 miles on a full charge...unless you drive super miles and hours to work it can work with proper planning and awareness from what I've seen..to include those youtube reviews on Out of Spec Motoring also. This is especially so as most drivers do NOT come anywhere close to exceeding 200miles in one pop and average commute according to a spec I heard quotes in the US is about 20-35 miles a day that the normal American drives.

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Reminds me of my 1st Porsche....a 1999 996 in Arena Red. Sweet color!

Great pics and thanks for the description. One question on the charging...how long did those stops take? Cost was super cheap and impressive!
Typically just 5-10 minutes.

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Here are some mediocre interior shots folks asked for. Standard limestone/black. Very comfortable and very easy to keep clean from the destruction my daughters reap in the back seat. I also added all weather mats.

I also threw in a few of it after its recent ceramic coating but most of those can be seen in the cherry metallic thread.

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 i1

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 i2

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 i3

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 i4

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 i5

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 i6

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 i7

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 Coat 3

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Cherry Taycan 4 Cross Turismo CT4 received_6443078642433437

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
I love how the original protective covers on the touch screens are still there... Any bets for how long it stays on for? :) I'm a bit OCD, so the covers might stay on until the second owner comes along.

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
I love how the original protective covers on the touch screens are still there... Any bets for how long it stays on for? :) I'm a bit OCD, so the covers might stay on until the second owner comes along.
I'm not super OCD but I will probably keep them on as long as I can. Once they become loaded with prints and simple cleaning doesn't improve the smudges, I will get rid of them.
Sponsored