Delivered: Crayon Taycan Turbo S

IrishGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW5
Country flag
(biased, but) IMHO the black door handles give you a "dashed" line along the middle which distract from the subtle lines of the beautiful body that is taycan
Thanks CT, that's where I have landed...small fussy details that may detract bigtime as you say. They're out ! Thanks for your comment..
Sponsored

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
@paddy Pirelli or Goodyear tyres ? I think I'm hoping for the Pirelli's cause I was so impressed by their winter tyres in Norway this year.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
@paddy Pirelli or Goodyear tyres ? I think I'm hoping for the Pirelli's cause I was so impressed by their winter tyres in Norway this year.
I’d love to know if they fit (choice of tyre manufacturers) them in batches or if it’s somehow more specific than that. Pray when it’s my turn they’re fitting Pirelli’s too. Shame that Michelin don’t have homologated tyres for the Taycan.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I’d love to know if they fit (choice of tyre manufacturers) them in batches or if it’s somehow more specific than that. Pray when it’s my turn they’re fitting Pirelli’s too. Shame that Michelin don’t have homologated tyres for the Taycan.
The US configurator allows you to nudge things a little bit tyre wise. Not that I'd ever choose all-seasons!

Porsche Taycan Delivered: Crayon Taycan Turbo S Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 18.46.17

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
The US configurator allows you to nudge things a little bit tyre wise. Not that I'd ever choose all-seasons!

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 18.46.17.png
They have a place…but spirited summer diving is not one of them. Spirited winter driving when it’s < 10C you’d see advantages over summer tyres.

OP
OP
paddy

paddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
How on earth is your grass so green…in the middle of a drought in Western Europe? Mine is as brown as Mahogany Metallic…Great car by the way, just saw a Crayon 4S on the road and looked, like yours, great! Still awaiting lock date for my Turbo, note your long wait, so wont hold my breath.
There is always rain in Ireland 😂 That and I live on a farm and there is always fertiliser about, so I usually take a bucket of it and throw it over it. Just realised I'm also ref-enforcing a lot of Irish stereotypes here

Goodyears on mine, I wish they were Pirelli's to be honest. I can't get over the size of the rears, 305s are massive.

Frankhy

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi E Tron
Country flag
Bit off topic here but since there 's a few Irish on here does anyone know if the Track Your Dream App works over here or is it just in US? I never received any link or email from sales assistant with a code to track the car.

OP
OP
paddy

paddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
From what I have read on here I believe it is US only. We have my.porsche.com and a method to rip factory production images

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
There is always rain in Ireland 😂 That and I live on a farm and there is always fertiliser about, so I usually take a bucket of it and throw it over it. Just realised I'm also ref-enforcing a lot of Irish stereotypes here
Not at all... You grow potatoes, don't you? 😂