Olle-swe

First Name
Olle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Coupe GTS
Country flag
Congrats on receiving your car and what a beautiful car! I’ve also ordered a volcano grey Ct for my wife so can’t wait. Especially as around where we live cars get dirty really quickly. So if that was how the car looked dirty it’s the right colour!!!
Your wife will love it, just as you ? the color is fantastic. I had it on a Macan gts before as well and it suits the swedish weather perfect, where cars are dirty from October to April ?

Does she know about the car yet?

OP
OP
Olle-swe

Olle-swe

First Name
Olle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The lowest (Low) and highest (Lift) are at exactly the same suspension height on all CT's, with or without the off-road design package. IIRC correctly you can have a few mm difference in actual car height by choosing different size tires. See all Taycan suspension heights at the thread below.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...with-and-without-offroad-design-package.4984/
Interesting, thanks for sharing! Since your have the option of rising the car for speed bumbs and such, it feels like you with hit the bottom of the car every time that you forget about it.

No need to worry about that as long as you do not drive in sports plus though.

OP
OP
Olle-swe

Olle-swe

First Name
Olle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats to you both! How did you manage to get the colors that she likes. I originally built the TT for my wife, and when I showed it to her, the only thing she kept was the make and model.
Thanks!
Haha at least she kept the best parts!

I surpised her on her birthday with the delivery itself, so if she would prefer a different spec she has not had the heart to tell me ?

I was really close to lock in a pink version of the same, knowing that she really likes it. I admit that it looks great in pink as well, but both of us are really happy about getting the vulcano grey instead.
What spec did you choose in the end?

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Your wife will love it, just as you ? the color is fantastic. I had it on a Macan gts before as well and it suits the swedish weather perfect, where cars are dirty from October to April ?

Does she know about the car yet?

Yes she does but i have few surprises up my sleeve for her. She originally wanted jet black metallic but she kind changed her mind when we locking in our order. Prefered to let her spec the cosmetic side. My car which we will be ordering shortly will obviously be all my choice!

OP
OP
Olle-swe

Olle-swe

First Name
Olle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats to you and the wife!
shoes off before entering the car? thats the way it should be! ?
Haha your are right about that! Need to teach them early, or it will end up like with the wife, whom I rarely get to take of her shoes before entering ?

• Haha
Reactions: B61

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Menkää Suomeen ?
Ja jösses, mörkt som tusan, och kallt numera! Tur man har pdls plus och rattvärme ?
Tack! Kör du också Taycan? Nöjd so far?
Tulkaa tänne! Fick en vecka sedan Ice Grey CT4 med Bordeaux interiör och nästan alla "kryddor". Jag är mycket nöjd, jävligt bra bil. 1200 km bakom mig.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
The good and the bad! The V8 GTS is not everybody’s favourite here nowadays but it feels nice to enjoy it while it is still an option ??

BBBEA4C6-E297-40A4-8B42-3999DBE963C8.jpeg
844FAA7B-B668-49CA-B1DD-A231FF52C98A.jpeg
I have CT4 and Cayenne Turbo 2011 (2000-talets raggarbil....) with Remus pipes, loud pipes save lives. In CT4 extra spacesound is mandatory :)

OP
OP
Olle-swe

Olle-swe

First Name
Olle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Tulkaa tänne! Fick en vecka sedan Ice Grey CT4 med Bordeaux interiör och nästan alla "kryddor". Jag är mycket nöjd, jävligt bra bil. 1200 km bakom mig.
Låter som en snygg kombination! Är lite för feg för att gå utanför grå/svart även om jag i hemlighet drömmer om en aventadure green 911 med träpaneler osv ?✌

OP
OP
Olle-swe

Olle-swe

First Name
Olle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have CT4 and Cayenne Turbo 2011 (2000-talets raggarbil....) with Remus pipes, loud pipes save lives. In CT4 extra spacesound is mandatory :)
Sounds like you also went full jing jang with your cars ??

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks!
Haha at least she kept the best parts!

I surpised her on her birthday with the delivery itself, so if she would prefer a different spec she has not had the heart to tell me ?

I was really close to lock in a pink version of the same, knowing that she really likes it. I admit that it looks great in pink as well, but both of us are really happy about getting the vulcano grey instead.
What spec did you choose in the end?
Her favorite color is pink so naturally she chose Frozen Berry. She wanted either the RWD or 4S, but whenever we go out together, I am behind the wheels, so I went with the turbo. The mission E wheels are a must. She has been driving the 911 for the last 10 years, and since the Taycan is a bit bigger, I added the park assist, self parking, and anything that would help with parking for insurance (I hope). Now, we have to wait for 4 more looooong months to get it :(.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
loud pipes save lives.
Have you factored in the increased stress of annoyed people who have to listen to them? Being jolted out of bed every morning by a neighbor with loud pipes can cause increased stress and shortened rest sleep. I'm sure you heard the slogan "stress kills", as well as lack of sufficient sleep shortens your life expectancy, you could therefore argue loud pipes kill too. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Olle-swe

Olle-swe

First Name
Olle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Her favorite color is pink so naturally she chose Frozen Berry. She wanted either the RWD or 4S, but whenever we go out together, I am behind the wheels, so I went with the turbo. The mission E wheels are a must. She has been driving the 911 for the last 10 years, and since the Taycan is a bit bigger, I added the park assist, self parking, and anything that would help with parking for insurance (I hope). Now, we have to wait for 4 more looooong months to get it :(.
It will be a nice and not so common spec for sure! We are 6 taycans in the neighbourhood of whitch 3 are black and one is grey, so the colors that stick out a bit will for sure draw some more positive attention to them ?

with all systems on, and no snow/rain to cover up the cameras as we have here, parking will be easy with the taycan, especially compared to a 911. So no worries ?

4 months that will fly by quickly ?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
The lowest (Low) and highest (Lift) are at exactly the same suspension height on all CT's, with or without the off-road design package. IIRC correctly you can have a few mm difference in actual car height by choosing different size tires. See all Taycan suspension heights at the thread below.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...with-and-without-offroad-design-package.4984/
IMO, with off-road package, the clearance is actually about 10 mm lower because of the plastic that's mounted below.
Sponsored