mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, RS5 Sportback, Q5
Country flag
Did you get head crests on rear also? I have that option on mine and wonder what it looks like. SA says it completes the look versus just having them on the front. Also just upgraded to the tech package with passenger screen to get the HUD and ACC even though the thought of my passenger messing with my tunes has me like ugh! When I am driving I am like the master of the controls and radio! LOL. But figured it was worth the upgrade to tech package than doing it separately given the less than $600 price delta doing it piecemeal. Thoughts? Pics of rear seating/back/cargo rear? Lovely car.

OP
OP
BROUbrou09

BROUbrou09

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S, Audi e-tron
Country flag
Did you get head crests on rear also? I have that option on mine and wonder what it looks like. SA says it completes the look versus just having them on the front. Also just upgraded to the tech package with passenger screen to get the HUD and ACC even though the thought of my passenger messing with my tunes has me like ugh! When I am driving I am like the master of the controls and radio! LOL. But figured it was worth the upgrade to tech package than doing it separately given the less than $600 price delta doing it piecemeal. Thoughts? Pics of rear seating/back/cargo rear? Lovely car.
I didn't get the crests on the rear since those headrests are fairly small and will be covered by kids' car seats in any case! I'll grab some pics of the rear seats.

Advertisement

ZYRUS
Advertisement