tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I ordered a set of clear side markers for my car from Suncoast and their web site description states that the set comes with one left and one right side marker. I removed the amber side markers to go and install the clear ones and then realized that both side markers I received are the same.

See the attached photo. The 2 amber ones are different but the 2 clear ones are the same. Is this correct, and I'm just installing incorrectly or did they make a mistake by sending me 2 of the same side?

Porsche Taycan Did Suncoast mess up or am I losing it? sidemarkerssuncoast
Sponsored

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Left and right markers have different part numbers. See photo. (This is for the sedan. CT/ST use a different marker.)
Porsche Taycan Did Suncoast mess up or am I losing it? IMG_5819

OP
OP
tayCanadian

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Thanks, the problem is, I had these shipped to my in laws who live in the US (I'm in Canada) and told them tp bring it up before the holidays. I told them they can discard the box and just bring the side markers in the foam and plastic wrap as they were already carrying so much in their luggage.

I'll check if the markers themselves have these part numbers. The 2 in my photo look identical, so I guess they'll have the same part number which means Suncoast did send me 2 of the same.

JamesDD

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Suncoast shipped me a sedan set instead of CT in December. I called them and the quickly fixed the problem. They sent me the correct ones overnight and sent a UPS return label. Sending your photo to them should suffice.
Sponsored