Did you place your order in December or early January?

OP
OP
obxckw

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Ok but the GTS has PDLS+ standard no? So I wonder if that’s why I haven’t heard of this.
I think my SA meant that the LED Matrix Design is not available right now bc you're right, PDLS+ should be standard according to their site. I need to triple check that tho- might be good to do the same on your end.
Sponsored

OP
OP
obxckw

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I think my SA meant that the LED Matrix Design is not available right now bc you're right, PDLS+ should be standard according to their site. I need to triple check that tho- might be good to do the same on your end.
I spoke w/ him this AM- according to him, there's a stop order on PDLS+ even if it's a standard item. He does think it'll clear soon but not sure yet.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I spoke w/ him this AM- according to him, there's a stop order on PDLS+ even if it's a standard item. He does think it'll clear soon but not sure yet.
What ever happened with this? I am getting feedback from my dealer that PDLS+ may not be available….even though its standard on the 4S.

OP
OP
obxckw

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My delivery was pushed back 3 weeks- was end June, now mid-July. Right now, I'm told that while it says PDLS+ is standard, there's a stop on it. When I asked my SA about it, he says PDLS is available but not PDLS+. In all my searching on this forum, I am not hearing that it's the issue- am hearing that the Matrix Design PDLS+ is on stop order only but PDLS+ is fine.

I'm confused on this topic. At this point, I'm just aggravated by the lack of clarity and the lead times for such an expensive car. The only thing keeping me going is how ecstatic folks are with their new rides.

If anyone has more information, pls let us know!

Chalktaycan24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I'm trying to gauge how backed up my order is. I placed my 4S order in late December and am told it'll go into production in May. I'm new to all this, so am curious if any of you have placed an order in the same general timeframe and if so, what are you being told about production and delivery dates?

I'm 'guessing' if I'm getting a May production, I likely won't receive it until July at best (assuming no stop orders). Thoughts?
Hey everyone, im in the same boat. I had a question regarding the commission number , etc. i placed a 1500 deposit. But havent received a commission number , just a receipt of the deposit. The sales rep said october/22 build date with an early december delivery. I logged onto the my porsche app and my info about the car isnt there. Any suggestions?

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
Hey everyone, im in the same boat. I had a question regarding the commission number , etc. i placed a 1500 deposit. But havent received a commission number , just a receipt of the deposit. The sales rep said october/22 build date with an early december delivery. I logged onto the my porsche app and my info about the car isnt there. Any suggestions?
Speak to the Sales Mgr. Commission number should be there if you have actual delivery info.

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Once your build code has been entered into the system, you will receive an email like this form Porsche and your car will showed up on your account.

Porsche Taycan Did you place your order in December or early January? 50BF9831-E8A5-418E-A179-531B73DF08F4