Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Would anyone be interested in a digital license plate by Reviver? They are approved for CA and AZ registered cars only, but are 50 State street legal. I figure, for a vehicle as high tech and futuristic as a Taycan, that it would be great to see and have a digital plate on our Taycans. Definitely gives more of that cool/futuristic factor.
More information on this link --> https://reviver.com/rplate/

2 year warranty on the battery, with a 5 year battery life. Once the battery dies, they will send a replacement. You're able to have emergency messages on the plate in case if the vehicle or plate is stolen, etc. If the vehicle or plate is stolen, they will send a replacement as well. You will just need to provide a police report.

Some of the benefits are;
you can pay your registration through the app, since Reviver communicates with the DMV automatically.
It can be used as a digital wallet such as automatically paying for toll roads.
Easily transferable to another vehicle.
Pay your registration through the app.
Instant OTA updates.
Change background color any time (black or white)
Display messages on the bottom like any other license plate frame.
We have a Taycan that has "Mamba Forever" that I will post below.
Many more to come.

So pricing, with Reviver, it's $899 with 1 year free subscription.
If you purchase from me, for my fellow Taycan enthusiast, it will be $799 plus tax with free shipping in CA & AZ and comes with a 3 free subscription, $5 a month after that. I am the only Porsche dealership in the US/California that is offering this, so I was able to strike a deal with them on pricing and 2 years extra, which comes out to 3 year free subscription.

Ordering is quite easy and seamless. If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to DM or ask questions below. I'll post samples below.

Porsche Taycan Digital license plate anyone? 20211015_102951

Porsche Taycan Digital license plate anyone? 20210121_100622

Porsche Taycan Digital license plate anyone? Capture1.PNG

Porsche Taycan Digital license plate anyone? Capture2.PNG

Porsche Taycan Digital license plate anyone? Capture3.PNG

Porsche Taycan Digital license plate anyone? Capture4.PNG

Porsche Taycan Digital license plate anyone? Capture5.PNG

VOLT4GE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
So…I’d be looking at $800 for a license plate? While I have to concede that I spent six figures on a car, I’ve got to draw the line at a plate for almost a grand.

Are they cool? Sure. But that price point is just bonkers.

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So, 800 bucks all in for 3 years and then 60/year for the subscription in year 4? Reviver does not list their monthly fee anywhere on their website, or its so embarrassing to them that they reserve it for the fine print.

Couple of questions - how does it work with ordering vanity plates - if you have it approved and paid for, can it be immediately applied to the car? And regarding the monthly fees can you call out the fine print please? For example, this becomes an 800 dollar paperweight if you ever drop the subscription, correct? Finally, you are also quoting the battery version, not the hard wired version correct?

Id pay 60 bucks a year to avoid the DMV, but I think it's important to cover the fine print if you are going to canvass the forum.

OP
OP

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
So…I’d be looking at $800 for a license plate? While I have to concede that I spent six figures on a car, I’ve got to draw the line at a plate for almost a grand.

I understand you completely. My wife thinks so too!

285kph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW X5 - 2021 Taycan - 2022 BMW X5 45e
Country flag
Nice answer to a question not many people asked (at least not me). Good luck with your business.

OP
OP

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
So, 800 bucks all in for 3 years and then 60/year for the subscription in year 4? Reviver does not list their monthly fee anywhere on their website, or its so embarrassing to them that they reserve it for the fine print.

Couple of questions - how does it work with ordering vanity plates - if you have it approved and paid for, can it be immediately applied to the car? And regarding the monthly fees can you call out the fine print please? For example, this becomes an 800 dollar paperweight if you ever drop the subscription, correct? Finally, you are also quoting the battery version, not the hard wired version correct?

Id pay 60 bucks a year to avoid the DMV, but I think it's important to cover the fine print if you are going to canvass the forum.
Yes, it is $800 plus tax. It will include 3 year free subscription, with $5 a month after that. The monthly subscription is only to use their app on your phone. My rep told me that we do not need to subscribe to the app if we don't want to. The license plate will still work and be updated when registration is renewed. Paying for the monthly subscription just gives you the added benefits that they have.

Yes, I only have the battery version in stock. In regards to the personalized plates, once payment is received, I input your information, ship out your RPlaate, and you input your license plate etc. Reviver also communicates with the DMV themselves and uploads your license plate numbers to the RPlate.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions. Thank you.

Fedex77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3 E92, Range Rover Sport HST
Country flag
As cool as it seems, it’s way too expensive for a digital plate that really offers no other tangible benefit except for a cop to notice it, then notice I have no front plate and ticket me.

I haven’t set foot in a DMV in years either

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
I paid about $600 for the plate a year ago. Did they change the pricing?

I got the RPLATE and not the PRO.

Works fine. I like it, especially now that it's battery powered. The only trouble I had, when installing plate, you want to make sure you're in an area with good cell signal, it has to call home first, and if it can't call home, you cannot set it up.

It calls home every few days for updates, so you don't really need the subscription, I only used the app once after owning it for a year. and that was to renew the plate, since I didn't want to wait for it to auto-update in a few days.

It does add to the cool factor. This plus LPW for the front in CA and you're all good.

-ThinkMac-

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

Agreed. It’s cool, but not worth the price. I’d consider it if the cost was $200 tops and no subscription.

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Do we know if this turns your car into a personal tracking device that is shared with government authorities? Not that I’m up to anything nefarious, I would just prefer not to have that information accessible without my knowledge. Thanks

Swede-ish

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Land Rover Defender 110, BMW 530e
Country flag
What am I not getting here... You want to PAY for a plate that shows the same information you get on the standard license plate but you have to upkeep the battery for it and pay $800??? WOW! :headbang:
Sponsored