evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Same here; I was able to start multiple sessions on a 350kW charger using the Charging America app last week, which I was never able to before, but none of them were as smooth as plug-in, push button. It took a couple of attempts and trying a different station at one place, but I got it going, and didn't need to call EA. I'm making the same trip today, so hopefully it's as-smooth or smoother.

I hope they extend or retrofit plug-and-charge to MY2020 Taycans. That's the experience Porsche really needs - no app; just plug in and the car and network figure it out.

Brent
Yeah, that would be nice.

However, right now, its seems that just getting the apps working the way they are supposed to is a major challenge. I'ld be happy if the existing stuff just effing worked...

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Please stay on topic gents.
We are talking about what has changed (and what has not) with the current release of Porsche Connect.

How is that not "on-topic"? Have we drifted too far afield for your comfort?

Taycen

First Name
Georg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
The lock unlock option is still not available on ym20 after update , porshe won’t give answers . It’s probably an hardware issue on our early car they don’t want to tell us .

sotiris

First Name
Sotiris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo (2020)
Country flag
The lock unlock option is still not available on ym20 after update , porshe won’t give answers . It’s probably an hardware issue on our early car they don’t want to tell us .
Same here brother. Owner of MY2020 Taycan Turbo.

The app was and is working fine. But those features (lock,unlock,etc) are missing.

My car was updated to the latest version (~in April or May) via official Porsche dealership. All the updates, like the wireless carplay finally appeared.

But those Porsche Connect App features are still missing. Aside from those features, everything is working fine(climate control, car location, valet alarm, etc)
Sponsored