Nomoclutch

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Plug and Charge seems to work fine and I had a separate EA account even before my Taycan.

However, I don’t see the Taycan sessions except my very first session when I first got the car. Charged twice last weekend and there’s nothing shown in the EA app and I don’t see them in My Porsche either?
Sponsored

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
EA is free for all right now as they are updating their payment system. This is why you don't see it

outie

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, McLaren 720S Spider, Taycan GTS
Country flag
EA is free for all right now as they are updating their payment system. This is why you don't see it
Where is this information from? How long is this for?

OP
OP
Nomoclutch

Nomoclutch

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I haven’t seen this officially, but after my last post, I ran into a Mustang Mach-e driver at an EA station the other day. She said her complimentary charging ran out a while ago and that it was still working but not showing up in her app or account either. She was under the impression that it was due to a revamp in their billing systems and it’s defaulting to allowing users to continue to charge. I notice I can’t get the station to send a session confirmation text either.

Where is this information from? How long is this for?

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
I haven’t seen this officially, but after my last post, I ran into a Mustang Mach-e driver at an EA station the other day. She said her complimentary charging ran out a while ago and that it was still working but not showing up in her app or account either. She was under the impression that it was due to a revamp in their billing systems and it’s defaulting to allowing users to continue to charge. I notice I can’t get the station to send a session confirmation text either.
As of yesterday and today it's still free in southern California
Sponsored