Does Porsche offer a tire and wheel insurance?

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
If so, is this a fair deal and what does it cover? Usually, warranties and insurance coverage from a dealer are overpriced and do not offer the coverage that they explained to you with the finance director. Thoughts?
Sponsored

andre-s

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
They did offered me during the closing day. The finance manager had an iPad with a series of questions, which I assume help them build the plan for you. Then they presented me the proposal, which was about $3k ish for 3 years if I recall correctly.
I declined and did mine with AAA, for about $1k for 4 years, same coverage (wheels, tires) as well as key fob replacement and dent removals, all done at any authorized dealership or AAA certified location in the US.

OP
OP
CAracer

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
They did offered me during the closing day. The finance manager had an iPad with a series of questions, which I assume help them build the plan for you. Then they presented me the proposal, which was about $3k ish for 3 years if I recall correctly.
I declined and did mine with AAA, for about $1k for 4 years, same coverage (wheels, tires) as well as key fob replacement and dent removals, all done at any authorized dealership or AAA certified location in the US.
Andre, thanks for the excellent advice. I will check to see if my insurance Co offers similar coverage. Big savings and I would trust the insurance co over dealership's promises.
Sponsored