Dogs transport in CT

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
I had a cage in my former RS6 for transporting my two Terriers, to prevent them rattling around in the boot and getting injured. I thought that the cage had zero chance of fitting in the CT boot however it turns out that it fits perfectly (and I have Bose stereo with the raised rear floor), you can even access the underfloor cable storage compartment, see photos. Very happy about this! Just need to find a rear cill protector for when they jump in and out.

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT cage1

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT cage2

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT cage3

Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT cage4

tresbord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
Need a cage for my two little dogs. I might consider that one from roofbox also.

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Hi

Thanks for sharing. How much do your dogs weigh and size? I am about to have an americain shepherd so wonder if she would fit in.
I have a Giant Schnauzer. (40 KG) Was a bit concerned about space but checked on a demo and she will fit ok. Maybe not the headroom she wants but enough space for long journeys.

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
I have a Giant Schnauzer. (40 KG) Was a bit concerned about space but checked on a demo and she will fit ok. Maybe not the headroom she wants but enough space for long journeys.
Not a problem for my mini…(and she’s a mini mini at that). Being nearly 14 then more than happy to sleep in her bed in the boot/trunk ?

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not a problem for my mini…(and she’s a mini mini at that). Being nearly 14 then more than happy to sleep in her bed in the boot/trunk ?
Excellent! Here is a pic for scale. And yes she rides in the back of this as well (strapped in of course)!
Porsche Taycan Dogs transport in CT F58663D3-5E0E-4399-99B8-49468DE67948

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
our standard poodle fits perfect in the back of the CT. no issues with her trying to get to the back seats as its too tight. main issues is her dealing with the G forces, but she is learning to stay low :p

OP
OP
Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
Hi

Thanks for sharing. How much do your dogs weigh and size? I am about to have an americain shepherd so wonder if she would fit in.
They are small border terriers.

the little girl is 6.5kg and 35cm tall (floor to top of back) x 45cm long (backside to middle of head)

the big boy is 8kg and 40cm tall x 50cm long

they easily fit and sleep when inside ?

Latto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RRS, ZX10R SE
Country flag
Anybody found a good solution for protecting the rear bumper paintwork when your pooch jumps in and out?

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anybody found a good solution for protecting the rear bumper paintwork when your pooch jumps in and out?
That was my main concern too…. I’ve ordered the personalised reversible mat with load edge protection. What the SA couldn’t tell me was if this was a fold out flap or fPPF style protection (he’d seen both before depending on model). so I ordered anyway. I will let you know when I get it. Locked recent and due mid feb so del around early March. Hopefully…

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
in my cayenne I have a bumper mat that attaches to the Velcro of the boot mat. When I let my weimaraner In ir out I just let the mat loose. Rear bumper also had ppf on it. We’ll probably do same on out soon to be arriving Taycan ct4

this is the link for Cross turismo boot buddy
Sponsored