MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
I keep going back and forth on whether to have the Mission E’s with Satin Platinum or Painted in Exterior Colour, in both cases with the Black Calipers.

https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsche-code/default.aspx?c=/PN7G25B4

Anyone with any final thoughts/pictures before my lock date finally closes?
I went back and fourth and decided on the turbo wheels, the mission e might look very dated pretty soon, just an opinion and you must have what makes you smile when you look at your car.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag

Rocky

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, CT4S
Country flag
The Silver bullets are like London Buses: you wait for ages then lots turn up together.
Today I finally saw mine. Pick up Friday too, if all goes well.
I didn't want the panorama roof for two reasons. Standing in the sun that glass definitely gets mighty hot but does cool quickly when air-con working. I have truffle leather which probably is best preserved in the dark. The sunroof is for rear passengers but useless for the driver ( hey, who is this car for?). Black trim on windows is de rigeur, of course, but I also prefer on skirts ( I'll live with the chips). Dolomite is the classic colour and will remain so. Crayon etc will be passé tomorrow!
Some pic:

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club IMG-0222

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club IMG-0224

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club IMG-0226

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club IMG-0228

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
The Silver bullets are like London Buses: you wait for ages then lots turn up together.
Today I finally saw mine. Pick up Friday too, if all goes well.
I didn't want the panorama roof for two reasons. Standing in the sun that glass definitely gets mighty hot but does cool quickly when air-con working. I have truffle leather which probably is best preserved in the dark. The sunroof is for rear passengers but useless for the driver ( hey, who is this car for?). Black trim on windows is de rigeur, of course, but I also prefer on skirts ( I'll live with the chips). Dolomite is the classic colour and will remain so. Crayon etc will be passé tomorrow!
Some pic:

IMG-0222.jpg

IMG-0224.jpg

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg
Sweet!

biohoodc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS, Tesla 3, Taycan
Country flag
Others have said this, but pictures do not do this color justice. I was torn b/n Volcano Gray and this color and so happy I made this choice.
Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club F1C802DA-379A-48C6-B2B0-6EFA1C082566_1_105_c
Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club 46BCF906-AC17-42F8-B044-959E124C96C8_1_105_c

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Congrats & enjoy, @Rocky :clap:
interesting choice of interiror, i’m sure you’ll like it:like:
(btw: i have to dissagree re crayon…imo, it’s great colour too, but thst’s another story :angel:)

@biohoodc : imo, dolomite gray is better choice than vulcano…while my personal favourite is still crayon, but my wife selected coffe-beige, so there was no doubt what to choose :giggle: .
and, honestly speaking, i love it more than expected.

Rocky

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, CT4S
Country flag
Congrats & enjoy, @Rocky :clap:
interesting choice of interiror, i’m sure you’ll like it:like:
(btw: i have to dissagree re crayon…imo, it’s great colour too, but thst’s another story :angel:)

@biohoodc : imo, dolomite gray is better choice than vulcano…while my personal favourite is still crayon, but my wife selected coffe-beige, so there was no doubt what to choose :giggle: .
and, honestly speaking, i love it more than expected.
Yes, I suppose I was a bit harsh on crayon as it is extremely popular and colours are very subjective. I chose the club leather quite simply because I want to feel cocooned in a classic vehicle, a little old-fashioned, maybe, but, with the 18 way seats, life feels very good (ok and traditional).
We all know the car drives like nothing else so the slight downside of range anxiety just has to be managed
A few members who did not spec rear axle steering have questioned the need. To me the car feels like a go-cart at slow speeds, quite amazing for a fairly big lump.
The bonus of Dolomite, of course, is considerably longer time between cleaning. The dark colours look dirty one day after a clean.
Sponsored