Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
XPEL Stealth 100% coverage
IMG_8715.jpeg
Wow that looks great! A chance you could send shots taken in daylight? I had wondered if I should go for the XPEL Stealth on my Dolomite Silver GTS once it's delivered, but until now I haven't found any photos on the forum or the net.

Thanks!

mlambert890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Wow that looks great! A chance you could send shots taken in daylight? I had wondered if I should go for the XPEL Stealth on my Dolomite Silver GTS once it's delivered, but until now I haven't found any photos on the forum or the net.

Thanks!
Sure thing! Some unfortunate shadow, but should give the general sense. Also another shot with indoor light...

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club 037D83A8-A915-4A55-BA4C-035C1C3BBD5B

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club tempImageQ0QBZX

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Sure thing! Some unfortunate shadow, but should give the general sense. Also another shot with indoor light...

037D83A8-A915-4A55-BA4C-035C1C3BBD5B.jpeg

tempImageQ0QBZX.png
Thanks! I also ordered the Black/Bordeaux red interior 👌 (but with 21" Exclusive Design rather than Mission E wheels).

How would you sum up your impressions on how your car looks in real life with the stealth PPF compared to before? And do you have ceramic coating over the PPF?

mlambert890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks! I also ordered the Black/Bordeaux red interior 👌 (but with 21" Exclusive Design rather than Mission E wheels).

How would you sum up your impressions on how your car looks in real life with the stealth PPF compared to before? And do you have ceramic coating over the PPF?
No coating over it since with Stealth that seems like an odd combo. With regular PPF I'd prob consider it? It makes a surprising difference tbh. I've always been a silver/red guy when it comes to Porsche (even though Im not generally a silver fan), but I've also always been sort of interested in matte finishes (the AMG Iridium being a great example). Stealth over a dolomite seemed like a good way to give it a try in a somewhat reversible way. It's more striking in real life than in photos IMO, and the car gets a massive amount of positive attention. It's expensive as hell, and I'm not sure I'd do Stealth over any other color, but I really like it over dolomite!

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
No coating over it since with Stealth that seems like an odd combo. With regular PPF I'd prob consider it? It makes a surprising difference tbh. I've always been a silver/red guy when it comes to Porsche (even though Im not generally a silver fan), but I've also always been sort of interested in matte finishes (the AMG Iridium being a great example). Stealth over a dolomite seemed like a good way to give it a try in a somewhat reversible way. It's more striking in real life than in photos IMO, and the car gets a massive amount of positive attention. It's expensive as hell, and I'm not sure I'd do Stealth over any other color, but I really like it over dolomite!
Thanks ... appreciate the additional perspective!

andyxxl

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 S
Country flag
Great colour dolomite silver.
Thinking about dolomite for my second.

Anyone pictures with the 21 inch spyder design non gts rims?

How is your experience with "effort to keep it clean"?

regards

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Great colour dolomite silver.
Thinking about dolomite for my second.

Anyone pictures with the 21 inch spyder design non gts rims?

How is your experience with "effort to keep it clean"?

regards
It is much easier and shows much less dirt than the carbon Schwarz and sophisto grau I had before. After cleaning however it is clear it was dirty.