Dolomite Sliver Stealth XPEL

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hey Guys, just picked up my Turbo S that came in Delomite Sliver. I am thinking of wrapping it in a different color or doing a Stealth XPEL . Does any have before and after pictures of a Delomite Sliver in Stealth XPEL? Thanks

Porsche Taycan Dolomite Sliver Stealth XPEL 1663776939042
Sponsored

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
That’s a good looking car! I love my stealth PPF and would also be curious how that silver would look with stealth PPF.

mystermykee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 IGM
Country flag
Still trying to wrap (heh) my head around paying a premium for a color and then wrapping it a different color, unless it was bought used. Dolomite silver looks awesome-putting a stealth wrap on it makes it look like a silver paint job from Honda.

OP
OP
Okisbaba

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Still trying to wrap (heh) my head around paying a premium for a color and then wrapping it a different color, unless it was bought used. Dolomite silver looks awesome-putting a stealth wrap on it makes it look like a silver paint job from Honda.
lol yeah. it was purchased used, I like it but my dream color was mamba green. so far I am not impressed with all the Dolomite silver PPF stealth pictures I've seen. I do like just the Dolomite Sliver factory color and probably will just do a clear PPF

Reactions: X88

OP
OP
Okisbaba

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Unless your keeping this car for awhile get it. If not personally I would just skip it. I plan on keeping mines for max 1.5-2 years so no PPF for me.
Why less than 2 years if you don't mind me asking

NuJerzPorsche

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Why less than 2 years if you don't mind me asking
I'm just being greedy and really want the GTS even though I know I am going to love the RWD haha. I think in the next 1.5-2 years things should be somewhat back to normal for a GTS order.

OP
OP
Okisbaba

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I'm just being greedy and really want the GTS even though I know I am going to love the RWD haha. I think in the next 1.5-2 years things should be somewhat back to normal for a GTS order.
Man i do not like the RWD at all, after 2 months traded my 2022 RWD for a 2020 Turbo S and will not go back

OP
OP
Okisbaba

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
MAJOR step up. Why didn't you like it?
The base was fast enough for me but everything was wrong with the suspension, everytime I slow break it makes a clunky noise and too much body roll. It was my 1st Porsche and i did not know anything about PTV +, PDCC, or rear axie. After a week of the RWD purchase, I took it for service because of the clunky breaking I test-drove the Turbo and it did not have any of the issues. From all my research and test driving just make sure the GTS has everything you get in the 4s and Turbo performance pkg

• Rear Axle Steering incl. Power Steering Plus
  • Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC Sport)
  • Sport Chrono Package
  • Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV+)
  • Porsche Electric Sport Sound

NuJerzPorsche

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
The base was fast enough for me but everything was wrong with the suspension, everytime I slow break it makes a clunky noise and too much body roll. It was my 1st Porsche and i did not know anything about PTV +, PDCC, or rear axie. After a week of the RWD purchase, I took it for service because of the clunky breaking I test-drove the Turbo and it did not have any of the issues. From all my research and test driving just make sure the GTS has everything you get in the 4s and Turbo performance pkg

• Rear Axle Steering incl. Power Steering Plus
  • Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC Sport)
  • Sport Chrono Package
  • Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV+)
  • Porsche Electric Sport Sound
Yeah the base is fast enough for me too. Good breakdown and your Taycan could of been a lemon or something extremely wrong with it. This is my 1st Porsche and I optioned the Rear Axle Steering, Sports Chrono & Electric Sport Sound.

I didn't option the PTV+ & I don't think you can option the PDCC Sport in the US on a RWD.

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
lol yeah. it was purchased used, I like it but my dream color was mamba green. so far I am not impressed with all the Dolomite silver PPF stealth pictures I've seen. I do like just the Dolomite Sliver factory color and probably will just do a clear PPF
Dolomite Silver really shows off the Taycan's lines and curves ... the clear PPF increases the shine and protects the car not just from road rash but also minor parking lot dings .... but of course I'm biased 😂

Porsche Taycan Dolomite Sliver Stealth XPEL ZCW-2022-Q3-5173
Sponsored