Drive mode: Sports+ vs Individual

mc9er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2021 Audi Q7
Country flag
Long story short, I love everything about the Sports+ setting except that it automatically turns on recuperation (regen). Am I missing anything at all (power / performance wise) if I create an “Individual” mode with ride height / chassis settings the same as Sports+?

I just want to make sure that there’s nothing extra in sports+ mode that you can’t get in any other setting like an individual. Yes, I have the sport chrono.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mc9er

mc9er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2021 Audi Q7
Country flag
Long story short, I love everything about the Sports+ setting except that it automatically turns on recuperation (regen). Am I missing anything at all (power / performance wise) if I create an “Individual” mode with ride height / chassis settings the same as Sports+?

I just want to make sure that there’s nothing extra in sports+ mode that you can’t get in any other setting like an individual. Yes, I have the sport chrono.
As an example, here’s a photo of my Individual setting
Porsche Taycan Drive mode: Sports+ vs Individual 2CDA1CC2-67EF-40E1-86C8-BCC9A1F1F955

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
There's a table in the Porsche Good To Know App detailing the various settings for each drive mode.

I don't think you'll be missing out.

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I do the same, though for daily driving I prefer the Sport chassis setting to the Sport + chassis. Maybe your roads are better maintained. I also have found I prefer regen on, so really for me the steering wheel switch between Sport + and individual is just changing the suspension tuning. But no, I agree with others, I don't think you are missing out on anything.
Sponsored