Burak

First Name
Burak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Its so annoying, i think it comes from inside of the seat, 18 way sport with heat and cool, whenever my upper left side of my back moves it happens.
Anyone had a similar issue ?

Also, passander door rattles, with medium bass, and even if the sterio is off, still rattles over bad roads and above 150km/h.
Sponsored

exav8tor

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 330e
Country flag
Its so annoying, i think it comes from inside of the seat, 18 way sport with heat and cool, whenever my upper left side of my back moves it happens.
I have the same issue with 14 way comfort seats. Am taking it into dealer tomorrow to investigate. Will let you know what they come up with.

Howie

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS STCayenne 992GT3 Ferrari488spider 993C2
Country flag
I have the same issue with 14 way comfort seats. Am taking it into dealer tomorrow to investigate. Will let you know what they come up with.
I have the same problem on my 2 week old 4S which seems to be coming from the seat base. Will need to drop it at the dealers to look into it.

WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
FWIW - in my case it is the seatbelt latch plastic rubbing on the seat. While driving just pull the seatbelt latch a little away from the seat towards the center console and if the squeaking stops that's it. I haven't done it yet but I was just going to attach a little felt to the plastic of the latch that rubs on the seat.

K777

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Think my first post was about noises.

My drivers seat (18 way) squeaked, If i moved either the seat or the back it would stop, but then start again fairly soon after.

So frustrating.

But its stopped now, I have had the car since sept 26 and done 1200miles and drive it every day.

Eventually, after looking under the seat and around it, pushing and prodding, i thought its the leather between the seat and the back rubbing, supported by the fact it disappeared for a bit after adjusting one of them.

Anyway its gone, and haven't heard it for a few weeks. Maybe I have just found the spot where its quiet, but i feel like its just settled.

My passenger headrest is also quiet now, but the brake pedal squeak is back.

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag

Also, passander door rattles, with medium bass, and even if the sterio is off, still rattles over bad roads and above 150km/h.
Had the front doors inspected and it was loose wiring for ambiant lighting under the armrest of the door. Some felt tape did the trick.

And also squeek from the seatbelt buckle over the leather on the front seat. rubber on leather friction seems to be the culprit... Odd that they didn't think about that to put some soft lining on it like they did over the top part to not scratch the center console... But fortunately it's pretty easy to correct.

A squeek free sport car is so much more fun to drive!!
Sponsored