Drove almost 750 miles today using Will's custom bike carrier on my CT4s

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Have to give a shout out to Will and his custom bike carriers he made for Cross Turismo owners. I took my first extended road trip today with my bike in the carrier and it out worked great. As expected, there was an efficiency hit, but I comfortably drove from Denver to Idaho Falls today Via I-70 and I-15. Lots of elevation gain and windy today but the rack was solid and holds the bike firmly in place.

If you have a CT and are going to carry a bike, Will's carrier is the way to go. Worth every penny.

Porsche Taycan Drove almost 750 miles today using Will's custom bike carrier on my CT4s IMG_2381.HEIC

Porsche Taycan Drove almost 750 miles today using Will's custom bike carrier on my CT4s IMG_2379.HEIC

Porsche Taycan Drove almost 750 miles today using Will's custom bike carrier on my CT4s IMG_2378.HEIC

OP
OP
thecoloradokid

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just outside of Driggs, ID. Carrier doing great. If you have not ordered one from Will, you should reach out to him.

Porsche Taycan Drove almost 750 miles today using Will's custom bike carrier on my CT4s IMG_3314.heic

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
Nice. I'll use 400wh as my consumption estimate in abrp. Are you using will's trailer plug? If so, are were you able to engage ACC?

OP
OP
thecoloradokid

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have the plug, but not using it right now. I had the bike centered on the rack, so it did not interfere with any of the driver assist functions I have on the car - lane change assist, lane keep assist, the driver assist. Rack is phenomenal and there is no movement on the bike if you have everything secured tightly.