Dublin area chargers

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi folks - i have some work over the weekend in the Dublin/Pleasanton area, maybe Fremont too.

Looking for some inside knowledge on the best EA chargers in terms of how busy and reliable they are? There seem to be quite a few options and I would appeciate any advice on which to prioritize.

Thanks
Sponsored

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
Dublin/Pleasanton: I use EA's Metro 580 when I want a reliable charge with fewer ID.4's. Only 150kW, but always works for me. I haven't tried the newish Doubletree location, but I would try that as a second choice. There's always the big installation at the outlets, but equipment not up to snuff and a bitch to get in and out if during business hours.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Dublin/Pleasanton: I use EA's Metro 580 when I want a reliable charge with fewer ID.4's. Only 150kW, but always works for me. I haven't tried the newish Doubletree location, but I would try that as a second choice. There's always the big installation at the outlets, but equipment not up to snuff and a bitch to get in and out if during business hours.
Ended up going to Dublin outlets on Saturday late afternoon. About 4/10 chargers were available which is better than I would expect with Tesla and even better the 350kW chargers were available. They worked perfectly, I was able to get from 27 to 90% in 30 mins and unfortunately spend about $150 at the mall as well:D

ejcintr

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s, F150
Country flag
Ended up going to Dublin outlets on Saturday late afternoon. About 4/10 chargers were available which is better than I would expect with Tesla and even better the 350kW chargers were available. They worked perfectly, I was able to get from 27 to 90% in 30 mins and unfortunately spend about $150 at the mall as well:D
When I first saw this thread - thougth it was about Dublin Ireland.. anyways.. my go to was Metro 580- but the doubletree hotel is now my favorite... you can see I check in there a lot on plugshare.. I dont hit the outlets that much as its out of the way for me.. and its a bit more of a pain to get to the chargers . Glad it worked out for you there.
Sponsored