OP
OP

Dawse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
This car is probably still in transport mode, hence the huge gap around the wheels. :)
You're right it's in transport mode (and the wheels are 20 inch rather than the standard 19s)

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So taycans that are currently being sold in countries like GB are left hand drive? I didn’t know that was a thing. Isn’t that illegal?

OP
OP

Dawse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
So taycans that are currently being sold in countries like GB are left hand drive? I didn’t know that was a thing. Isn’t that illegal?
The launch date for UK cars is tomorrow (Tuesday 24th), so any cars we see until then are at the dealer waiting to be released. They'll all be right hand drive but it's likely the government will lock down all non essential business in the next couple of days so there may be no or literally only a handful of cars on the road here until after the virus crisis has abated

JayD

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Defender 90, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Saw my first Taycan (black) on the road today, Caldy Wirral.
I was travelling the other way as it turned, so only a glimps but it looked great.......I’m still waiting for an update on mine.

OP
OP

Dawse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
Saw my first Taycan (black) on the road today, Caldy Wirral.
I was travelling the other way as it turned, so only a glimps but it looked great.......I’m still waiting for an update on mine.
Hi JayD
It was my wife you saw today! She was driving to my mum's care home to drop some things off for her. Not a very exciting trip but we try to make the most of it and at least use the Taycan to get there!

On Monday I had my first 'road trip' when I drove 180 miles to visit a friend for a picnic. After nearly three months where I've only been able to drive it 10-15 miles at a time; I have to say it was worth the wait - fabulous to have time to enjoy it in multiple different settings, and throughout the day I had a big grin on my face. For those interested in range it told me at the end of the day that I still had a third of the charge left - so a range of 270 miles even though I'd driven it hard.

JayD

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Defender 90, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi JayD
It was my wife you saw today! She was driving to my mum's care home to drop some things off for her. Not a very exciting trip but we try to make the most of it and at least use the Taycan to get there!

On Monday I had my first 'road trip' when I drove 180 miles to visit a friend for a picnic. After nearly three months where I've only been able to drive it 10-15 miles at a time; I have to say it was worth the wait - fabulous to have time to enjoy it in multiple different settings, and throughout the day I had a big grin on my face. For those interested in range it told me at the end of the day that I still had a third of the charge left - so a range of 270 miles even though I'd driven it hard.
Car looked fabulous

OP
OP

Dawse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
Car looked fabulous
Thanks! Keep your eye out, we'll be out on the Wirral again this weekend! Funny you saw it as being black, it's actually volcano grey but it does look very dark in some lights. Great colour though.
Sponsored