Christ0pherus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 718 Boxster GTS
Country flag
My TYD just updated the dealer arrival date from July 15th to July 1st (tomorrow?!) - I reached out to my SA and will follow up on this thread tomorrow if this actually happens. I sure hope it does.
Porsche Taycan Emden to Benicia Ship Schedule? Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 1.36.53 PM
Sponsored

Jimboy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RW
Country flag
Mine also says tomorrow. Fingers crossed the PCM stop sale from 6/22 doesn’t apply and I get to pick it up mid next week. Don’t imagine much prepping will get done over the weekend. I’ll reach out to my SA Tuesday.

OP
OP
Christ0pherus

Christ0pherus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My SA told me they released my car for transport today. Hoping to take the new baby home around mid next week. Let the countdown begin!

Jimboy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RW
Country flag
As of midday Friday, mine still sits in PDI at the port. Hopefully mine follows yours out. My assures me that mid next week pickup is very likely. You give me hope!

OP
OP
Christ0pherus

Christ0pherus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got to check it out at the dealer today. Signed paperwork and taking her home on Wednesday after PDI is done!
Porsche Taycan Emden to Benicia Ship Schedule? 0f196be9-adbe-4573-ac27-e69f9e26ffd5.JPG

OP
OP
Christ0pherus

Christ0pherus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How long did it take from port to you signing?
Arrived at Benicia Port on Sunday 6/26.
Released for transport on Friday 7/1.
Arrived at dealer on Saturday 7/2 (signed same day)
ETA PDI complete Wednesday 7/6 (would have been sooner had it not been for the holiday).

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
ETA PDI complete Wednesday 7/6 (would have been sooner had it not been for the holiday).
Thats really fast and It's good you can sign before PDI

Congratulations

Jimboy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RW
Country flag
My story tracks christOpherus. Same dates and mine. It’s at dealers today awaiting PDI commencement Tuesday. I have an appointment Thursday am for the unveiling and pickup. Long journey from January 26 but not long compared to many on this Forum. So excited!

Missrosesf

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayman s
Country flag
Mine still says port processing , and my SA said it hasn’t arrived at the dealership as of today. What dealership are you working with?

Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
Anyone here also expecting a delivery to California in July? My GTS arrived at Emden on May 19 and I was hoping we could do some detective work to figure out which ship we‘re going to be on.

So far my best guess is Glovis Summit, which according to this schedule is supposed to get to Emden on May 31 and arrive to Benicia on June 28. My TYD says vessel departure ETA is May 27, and given that’s only a few days off it’s likely to be correct...but I can’t be certain.

93A64F0E-7C85-4CEC-9D43-A6BAAF7AAE23.jpeg
Glovis Sun is arriving in SD in about 8 to 9 days it’s arriving Cristobel July 5 at 6am I have a car on it

Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
My CT arrived at the Port of Benicia in early March and stayed there for about 2 months in "Port Processing", along with several other Taycan CT cars. The actual cause of the stop sale was never disclosed to me..
The state holds it up if it’s a new model for emissions. I had a hold up on my 911 once because they put a new seat belt type in. The gov have never forgiven VW for the emissions mileage issue a few years back

Jimboy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RW
Country flag
Got to check it out at the dealer today. Signed paperwork and taking her home on Wednesday after PDI is done!
0f196be9-adbe-4573-ac27-e69f9e26ffd5.JPG
We’ll, we did it. Benicia to delivery was quick an painless. I don’t know about you but to me it was well worth the wait. Got mine Thursday and have put 150 sweet and flawless miles on it. With so ma ny gripes on the forum I’ve been a bit worried but I’ve seem none of that so far. Nothing but fun! Let’s get some positive feedback going. I’ll try to do my part with a report after a few weeks of learning the amazing tech.

new2porsche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SQ7, 458, V60 P
Country flag
We’ll, we did it. Benicia to delivery was quick an painless. I don’t know about you but to me it was well worth the wait. Got mine Thursday and have put 150 sweet and flawless miles on it. With so ma ny gripes on the forum I’ve been a bit worried but I’ve seem none of that so far. Nothing but fun! Let’s get some positive feedback going. I’ll try to do my part with a report after a few weeks of learning the amazing tech.
Just want to check in @Jimboy to see how the last year has been with your taycan. Im hoping mine arrives soon!
Sponsored