thenaimis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Xpel Austin manager on the phone today: "are you familiar with Normal Guy Supercar?"
We were talking about 8mil vs 10mil film, and he referred me to a specific video.
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Xpel Austin manager on the phone today: "are you familiar with Normal Guy Supercar?"
We were talking about 8mil vs 10mil film, and he referred me to a specific video.
I would not use the 10mil film since that adds extra weight to the car therefore reducing the effective range. I kid, I kid ;)

OP
OP
manitou202

manitou202

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Audi E-tron
Country flag
Kris? He was on the rally.

thenaimis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Kris? He was on the rally.
Mason, actually, though he did mention one of the Xpel employees was in the rally, which must have been Kris.

I would not use the 10mil film since that adds extra weight to the car therefore reducing the effective range. I kid, I kid ;)
You laugh but that did cross my mind (well, I was thinking more about performance than range) :CWL:

justicepool

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Porsche 997, Porsche Macan GTS, Porsche Cayenne, Ferrari California 30, Ferrari 360 Spider
Country flag
The Porsche Taycan was a big hit on the rally and appreciated by all who attended! The fit and finish, styling, performance, range, and charging speed make this a very appealing sports touring sedan!
Sponsored