Evidence of more Sport Turismo models on the way (besides GTS)?

Nico_rhns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
From the information I got from my dealer, other models of the ST range are supposed to launch in december.
Also: lineup based on the sedan (not CT), so starting with a RWD model with small battery.

OP
OP
W1NGE

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
From the information I got from my dealer, other models of the ST range are supposed to launch in december.
Also: lineup based on the sedan (not CT), so starting with a RWD model with small battery.
Yeah I figure so and will be interesting to see how this 'competes' with CT orders. I would expect Taycan, 4S, Turbo and Turbo S to be offered in ST format rather than drip feed per variant (jury is out on Turbo / Turbo S given what we see on the new Macan but that could just be clever marketing and all variants will be offered). I doubt also if they'll bother with the non-PB+ given it is standard in the CT (no rationale to deviate).

From the get go I wanted a Taycan 4S ST (EV replacement to my Panamera 4 ST) but they said it would never happen. So I took the saloon, put a deposit on a GTS ST in the belief that I may have an opportunity to switch to what I originally wanted 2.5 years ago!

Nico_rhns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
Yeah I figure so and will be interesting to see how this 'competes' with CT orders. I would expect Taycan, 4S, Turbo and Turbo S to be offered in ST format rather than drip feed per variant (jury is out on Turbo / Turbo S given what we see on the new Macan but that could just be clever marketing and all variants will be offered). I doubt also if they'll bother with the non-PB+ given it is standard in the CT (no rationale to deviate).

From the get go I wanted a Taycan 4S ST (EV replacement to my Panamera 4 ST) but they said it would never happen. So I took the saloon, put a deposit on a GTS ST in the belief that I may have an opportunity to switch to what I originally wanted 2.5 years ago!
Orders from December, deliveries from June/July is what I'm hearing.
I'm also really wondering what the line-up will look like price wise.
Dealer mentioned something about the ST being a little bit cheaper than the equivalent CT, so I'm hoping that's comparing with the same (bigger) battery + air suspension.
I'm a bit afraid however the ST will end up more expensive if you look at the +/- €4.000 price difference between sedan GTS & ST GTS.

Also hoping for a normal "4" to join the sedan/ST range at some point (it seems to be available on 911 / Panamera), since that seems to be the sweet spot for me.

OP
OP
W1NGE

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Orders from December, deliveries from June/July is what I'm hearing.
I'm also really wondering what the line-up will look like price wise.
Dealer mentioned something about the ST being a little bit cheaper than the equivalent CT, so I'm hoping that's comparing with the same (bigger) battery + air suspension.
I'm a bit afraid however the ST will end up more expensive if you look at the +/- €4.000 price difference between sedan GTS & ST GTS.

Also hoping for a normal "4" to join the sedan/ST range at some point (it seems to be available on 911 / Panamera), since that seems to be the sweet spot for me.
It should be cheaper (assume PB+ std) - no sport design kit (good), no plastic wheel arches etc (not the offroad design package) - it should be around £1500 cheaper and £1500 more than the saloon per variant. A good comparison would be the Pana ST 4 vs Pana 4 Saloon and use that as the price differential as the specs are the same. The Pana ST has a dynamic rear spoiler which the Taycan GTS ST doesn't so that will save some £'s alos.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Kevin Giek, VP of Taycan Model Line already let it slip in an interview (below) that his personal order for a Taycan Turbo S Sport Turismo in ice grey is scheduled for production in February 2022.

Last edited:

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
Interesting, my build locks in a fortnight, will see if they release it ahead of that (fingers crossed)....at least to be able to compare. I am one that so far prefers the look of the CT, so far that is...

OP
OP
W1NGE

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Did you get the option to spec the new Pano Roof?

My neighbour just got his Crayon CT 4S this morning - looks better than I'd seen (White, or driven - Neptune Blue) and must be due to the colour choice. I've not told him I have a GTS ST on order but now I'm stuck on colour choice on the basis I have to keep 1 step ahead - 1st world problems!!

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag

My neighbour just got his Crayon CT 4S this morning - looks better than I'd seen (White, or driven - Neptune Blue) and must be due to the colour choice. I've not told him I have a GTS ST on order but now I'm stuck on colour choice on the basis I have to keep 1 step ahead - 1st world problems!!
If you want to outshine your neighbor...
Porsche Taycan Evidence of more Sport Turismo models on the way (besides GTS)? 1638363548045

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag

I started my ST GTS in Crayon, then changed to Ice grey metallic and - hopefully - finally at Dolomite Silver Metallic. Yes I know it’s just a standard colour. But it is the colour you think of for Porsche, very practical to keep clean - having had two previous Porsches this colour. It also has the advantage stone chips have be really bad to show.

OP
OP
W1NGE

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I started my ST GTS in Crayon, then changed to Ice grey metallic and - hopefully - finally at Dolomite Silver Metallic. Yes I know it’s just a standard colour. But it is the colour you think of for Porsche, very practical to keep clean - having had two previous Porsches this colour. It also has the advantage stone chips have be really bad to show.
Yeah but then you'll delve into Paint to Sample and go wild - Brewster Green, anyone?

Sadly, my go to silver has to be GT Silver which for some reason is not available on PTS for the Taycan. Damn it, the Crayon is growing on me (and I've previously dished it as it's too beige - hypocrite or what?)...

Nico_rhns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
First Drive Reviews of the GTS seem to mention a December 14th embargo for the ST so I'm guessing that's when we'll get the full line-up.
Sponsored