Examples of *Non-Delayed* Deliveries?

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
There’s lots of discussion of production and delivery delays; I’m curious to know if there are counter examples - i.e. whether anybody on the planet has recently received their Taycan on time relative to what was originally stated in TYD (even if the car was delivered with missing parts)?

Have any US buyers received on time deliveries presumably with TPMS control units but lacking other parts?

Please don’t reply with your experience of a delay, there are multiple other threads for that. Please only reply if you feel you did not experience a delay in delivery, or have something else to add to the discussion.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
I picked my car up on July 1st, so just about 2 months ago now. My schedule followed almost exactly with what was showing in TYD. I have the manual steering column as well.

My schedule was as follows:

Build Lock: 4/15/21
Scheduled for Production: 4/29/21
Start Production: 5/7/21
Production Complete: 5/18/21
Ready for Transport: 5/18/21
In Transit to Emden Port: 5/18/21
Arrival Emden Port: 5/20/21
On Vessel: 6/3/21
Entering Port of Houston: 6/26/21
Entry Port: 6/26/21
Port Processing: 6/26/21
En Route to Dealer: 6/28/21
Delivery: 7/1/21

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
Mine was on time as regards the initial delivery estimate (August 27, predicted on June 4). The car did spend a week and a half at port waiting for parts, but it entered production a week ahead of schedule and made it on the boat another week early. The last half-week I gave back getting PPF and ceramic. I ultimately took delivery on the exact date of the original estimate. It just seemed late because I saw it move up two weeks and I started to expect it to arrive two weeks early too...

It arrived with everything except the Qi wireless charging module and the second key.
Sponsored