experience with the Pirelli CINTURATO P7™ BLUE tires?

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I wanted to survey to board to see if there are any others with the Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue tires installed on your Taycan? I just swapped out my '20 4s which had 20" Conti tires installed to a '21 Taycan with the 20" Pirelli's. While my old Conti's were all season, and these Pirelli's are summer tires, I wanted to see if people had any strong feelings one way or the other about the Pirelli's? I have only put 100 miles on the new tires, and yet to go that far on the highway, so I really have not gotten a feel for them. Thanks for any feedback in advance.
Sponsored

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
I wanted to survey to board to see if there are any others with the Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue tires installed on your Taycan? I just swapped out my '20 4s which had 20" Conti tires installed to a '21 Taycan with the 20" Pirelli's. While my old Conti's were all season, and these Pirelli's are summer tires, I wanted to see if people had any strong feelings one way or the other about the Pirelli's? I have only put 100 miles on the new tires, and yet to go that far on the highway, so I really have not gotten a feel for them. Thanks for any feedback in advance.
I have those delivered with my CT4 and the handling, grip and braking feels superb. But of course I haven’t tried any other tires on it so don’t have a point of comparison. And suspect driving on the road I’m far from pushing the car/tires to anything approaching their limit.

Porsche are also supplying my winter tyres and very interested in what they supply and how they go as I regularly drive on snow and so push winter tires much closer to their limit.

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW XI/Taycan 21 4S
Country flag
I had the Pirelli P zero installed on my 21 4S.Great tires but worn out after 15k miles and replaced them with the Michelin pilot sport 4 tires which have a reputation for better longevity and are ev qualified
Sponsored