Experiences using EA superchargers on 80 heading up to Truckee Ca from East Bay (Walnut Creek)?

Pivotaltrader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 TTS 18 hd denali 23 bentley gt speed
Country flag
How have your experiences been using the Ea Chargers on 80 heading up to Truckee Ca? I am curious for those that have used the network how is it? If you are fully charged 100%, has anyone actually made it up the grade to Truckee Ea station from Walnut Creek? I know thats a stretch for range as you start heading up the mountain. I have tts and my range full charge is about 215 miles. I looked up the deerfield dr location and its about 172 miles one way. Should be fine but like to hear from others.
Sponsored

Mookow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Why not just top off in Auburn where there's an EA station?

OP
OP
Pivotaltrader

Pivotaltrader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 TTS 18 hd denali 23 bentley gt speed
Country flag
Why not just top off in Auburn where there's an EA station?
definitely can do that, i was curious if anyone made that long of a trip without stopping in Auburn

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Plenty of good chargers on this route. Vacaville outlets, Roseville Westfield mall, Rocklin Commons, Auburn Motel6 we frequent the most driving up from SJ.

You’ll also be fine without stopping. Just put your destination in the nav and watch your arrival SoC. The EA station in Truckee often has a downed charger or two but it’s never busy that it has made a difference for me.
Sponsored